[OzzModz] Advanced Forms

[OzzModz] Advanced Forms [Paid] 2.2.3

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Can you convert upon form submission the answers to a thread in a specific forum id?
Yes, you can create a form and choose a thread id, and when the form is submitted, the answers will be posted in that thread.

But this setting is configured for each form in ACP. You can't choose the thread id inside the form when user is filling it out.

See "Report in existing thread" option shown here 5.3.3.2: https://snogssite.com/threads/advanced-forms-documentation.3677/#message-anchor-5332

Last edited:
Does this form have an auto-save or save draft function? I want to use it to make fairly long reporting forms for my organization and don't want to people to get frustrated if they accidentally reload the page and lose all their progress. Is there a way for them to save their progress for if users get interrupted and need to come back to the form at a later time?

If not, can one/both of these features be added?

Thank you

Yes, you can create a form and choose a thread id, and when the form is submitted
can I choose a forum id instead of a thread id? I want people to fill up a form and a thread will be created upon submitting the form in a specific forum id

Does this form have an auto-save or save draft function?
No, it doesn't.

can I choose a forum id instead of a thread id? I want people to fill up a form and a thread will be created upon submitting the form in a specific forum id
Ah, yes, of course. This is the primary usage of this addon. I would say majority uses the forms addon like this.

There are also additional settings available for created new threads, such as thread prefix, if the thread should require approval etc.

See "Report in new thread option" found here in the documentation 5.3.3.5 : https://snogssite.com/threads/advanced-forms-documentation.3677/#message-anchor-5335

No, it doesn't.

Ah, yes, of course. This is the primary usage of this addon. I would say majority uses the forms addon like this.

There are also additional settings available for created new threads, such as thread prefix, if the thread should require approval etc.

See "Report in new thread option" found here in the documentation 5.3.3.5 : https://snogssite.com/threads/advanced-forms-documentation.3677/#message-anchor-5335
Thanks. Is it possible to set permissions to the form? so a specific user group have access to it?

My main goal is to use this for user upgrades. After a user upgrade is purchased, a private forum is open to the user. Then, I want a form to be submitted in that forum only and create a thread (would it work the same way with a resource manager?) on behalf of that user. I don't want any other user group to have permission to reach that forum.

Thanks. Is it possible to set permissions to the form? so a specific user group have access to it?
Of course.

This addon is very "advanced" (sorry for the pun), which means it has tons of options and settings. One of the most feature-rich addon in XF.

You can find the documentation here: https://snogssite.com/threads/advanced-forms-documentation.3677/

My main goal is to use this for user upgrades. After a user upgrade is purchased, a private forum is open to the user. Then, I want a form to be submitted in that forum only and create a thread (would it work the same way with a resource manager?) on behalf of that user. I don't want any other user group to have permission to reach that forum.
What you describe has nothing to do with this addon. What you talk is core XF. Create a private forum node and give access to limited usergroups. This IS done by XF itself.

Then, I want a form to be submitted in that forum only and create a thread (would it work the same way with a resource manager?) on behalf of that user.
The part I don't understand is "on behalf of that user". There is no automatical way where when a user upgrade has been purchased that it automatically submits a form. Manually someone has to submit a form. This can be done by whoever has the permission to do so. By you or by each user in a specific usergroup (or based on other criteria, see the documentation for all the different criteria settings).

Can you add the prefix ID number to the side? I have multiple prefixes named "New" in different categories and I have to resort to inspecting the html to pick the right one.

prefix.webp

Ozzy47 updated [OzzModz] Advanced Forms with a new update entry:

Advanced Forms for XenForo 2.2 Update 2.2.0 Beta 6

danger GIF
Warning Sign GIF

Now That Ive got your attention:

Fix: broken default form prefix without MultiPrefix add-on

Read the rest of this update entry...

I met a bug when I click submit, it reminds me "Opps, we hav...... You must have to upload minimum 1 attachments."

But I set the file upload as a not necessary. In the settings option I put a blank for this option.

I was trying to register on your forums, but I've got this error: "The email address you entered has been banned by the administrator."

Last edited:
I met a bug when I click submit, it reminds me "Opps, we hav...... You must have to upload minimum 1 attachments."

But I set the file upload as a not necessary. In the settings option I put a blank for this option.
Are you running the latest version? There was this bug but was resolved later.

Top Bottom