[OzzModz] Advanced Forms

[OzzModz] Advanced Forms [Paid] 2.2.4 Beta 1

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Would it be possible to mark a question that wasn't answered (but is required)? Maybe with a red asterisk or so. And yes, i know that you will get a popup with the question error but in my opinion for usability reasons it would be great to also highlight the question.

/edit: An idea that just came up: I guess it would be possible to work with the required attribute of HTML5, right? With a small template modification that would work out of the box i think. Will try it out if i find some time. :)

Last edited:
Is it possible to make a form that removes a usergroup rather than adds one?

It would be great to have options that allow you to add and remove usergroups within a singular form.

Ozzy47 updated [OzzModz] Advanced Forms with a new update entry:

Advanced Forms for XenForo 2.2 Update 2.2.0 Beta 2

danger GIF
Warning Sign GIF

Now That Ive got your attention:

This is a beta release, take a full backup before installing on a production site. Optimally try it out on a test site that is a replication of your live site before installing on the live site. It has had limited testing.

Fixed: TypeError: Argument 1 passed to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Ozzy47, would it be possible to change to forms list in the control panel per default?

I have around 200 forms and it's very annoying to change the order everytime i create a new form. Maybe just change the order from new to old. Or maybe split the list in active and inactive forms (that would be the best imo).

:)

@Ozzy47

Some issues when using RegEX matching..

ErrorException: [E_WARNING] preg_match() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given
src/addons/Snog/Forms/Entity/Question.php:224

Code:
#0 [internal function]: XF::handlePhpError(2, '[E_WARNING] pre...', '/var/www/kinmun...', 224, Array)
#1 src/addons/Snog/Forms/Entity/Question.php(224): preg_match('#^[a-z\\d\\-_\\s]{...', Array)
#2 src/addons/Snog/Forms/Pub/Controller/Form.php(1023): Snog\Forms\Entity\Question->getRegexAnswerError(Array)
#3 src/addons/Snog/Forms/Pub/Controller/Form.php(417): Snog\Forms\Pub\Controller\Form->processConditionalQuestionsAnswers(Object(Snog\Forms\Entity\Form), Object(Snog\Forms\Entity\Question), Object(XF\Mvc\Entity\ArrayCollection), Array, Array, false, '', Array)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(350): Snog\Forms\Pub\Controller\Form->actionSubmit(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(257): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('Snog\\Forms:Form', 'Submit', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(Snog\Forms\Pub\Controller\Form), NULL)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(113): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(Snog\Forms\Pub\Controller\Form), NULL)
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#8 src/XF/App.php(2337): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#9 src/XF.php(488): XF\App->run()
#10 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#11 {main}

Code:
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(39) "/form/risk-reduction-interview.3/submit"
  ["referrer"] => string(46) "https://www.kinmunity.com/security/prescreen/3"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(5) {
    ["question"] => array(6) {
      [35] => string(1) "1"
      [45] => array(1) {
        [0] => string(1) "1"
      }
      [36] => string(8) "@elshara"
      [32] => string(40) "<SNIP>."
      [47] => string(159) "<SNIP>"
      [46] => string(3) "Yes"
    }
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(21) "/security/prescreen/3"
    ["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }

"@elshara" is the bit being regex tested. I snipped textual responses for user privacy.

Hello,

in last stable release 2.1.2 I found at TMS a template change for template called th_node_macros_nodes - but it does not exist. Is this only neede for an other addon I don't use?

And how stable run the latest beta? I will try to update. I use at the moment no realy needed forms, but at next time...

The template modification will only apply if you have that addon installed.

Seems pretty stable, no issues reported.

I just tried the export function and this happened:

Code:
ErrorException: [E_WARNING] SimpleXMLElement::addChild(): unterminated entity reference advType=steamid&amp;advSearch={answer} https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=commslist&amp;advType=steamid&amp;advSearch={answer} in src/addons/Snog/Forms/Service/Export.php at line 28
XF::handlePhpError()
SimpleXMLElement->addChild() in src/addons/Snog/Forms/Service/Export.php at line 28
Snog\Forms\Service\Export->Snog\Forms\Service\{closure}() in src/addons/Snog/Forms/Service/Export.php at line 50
Snog\Forms\Service\Export->exportToXml() in src/addons/Snog/Forms/Admin/Controller/Export.php at line 40
Snog\Forms\Admin\Controller\Export->actionIndex() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 261
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2337
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 488
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Trying to upgrade to the latest version form a very old one (2.0.13.1).

The upgrade hangs on the actual upgrade:
1623683405681.webp

This goes on forever (I think, ran it for about 30 minutes).

No entries in the server error log...any other way to see why this happens?

Top Bottom