[OzzModz] Advanced Forms

[OzzModz] Advanced Forms [Paid] 2.2.3

No permission to buy ($30.00)
1) Maybe with route filters, I’ve not messed with them enough to be certain.

2) Unfortunately not.

@Ozzy47 Did you revert back the fix for Forms with a poll in 2.0.35 ?

Looks like it is still broken on 2.0.35, I though you added a fix in 2.0.34 but maybe I misunderstood.

I have disabled the poll for now and we are creating them manually so we have a workaround.

2.0.34 fixed the poll issues, 2.0.35 fixed posting forms without polls.
Oh I am sorry to say but I still have the issue with poll forms on 2.0.35.

Same as before with the getPollCreator(). Do you want to me install 2.0.34 and retest ?

1603286965718.webp

Novice error, its always too simple, I looked at everything permissions, recreating forms, changing settings in the addon.. to finally find the Poll type was selected in the Node Types.

So if anyone encounters the same issue with poll make sure the Poll Type is selected in the nodes.
1603330327327.webp

Thanks again Ozzy for sharing the older version allowing me to test.

How to save post_id in the xf_snog_forms_answers table?

Also, it looks like answers are always saved to this table, even if the option is unchecked.

Hey @Ozzy47 i seem to be getting this error log when a user submits a form, but the form does get sent with no issues.

Attachments

• Server error log- Forms.webp
    Server error log- Forms.webp
    71.1 KB · Views: 11
Did the parameters for "Report Title" change? I've got "{2}" popping up as the thread title. I guess now I have to go back to each form and change it from "{2}" to "{A1}". Oh then I had to go back and change each one to "single line text".

Did the parameters for "Report Title" change? I've got "{2}" popping up as the thread title. I guess now I have to go back to each form and change it from "{2}" to "{A1}". Oh then I had to go back and change each one to "single line text".
yes you are correct...

it has not been recent but we had to edit all our forms as well....i believe it happened shortly after or right around when ozzy took this over...
i am not sure about the single line text part but def confirm about the answer variables..

regards

Top Bottom