[OzzModz] Adult Content Filter

[OzzModz] Adult Content Filter [Paid] 2.2.1 Patch Level 1

No permission to buy ($25.00)
Thanks a lot for the fix, I was able to install the add-on and activate it. :) (y) However I have another problem. Blocking works perfectly when we want to upload images containing nudity but for already published images, so for online threads it doesn't work for me, we can see the erotic photos. Normally it should be blurred? :unsure:

Hello! Does this addon automatically block any account who has a birthday under the age of 18 from being able to view the content or is it just a placeholder?

Hello! Does this addon automatically block any account who has a birthday under the age of 18 from being able to view the content or is it just a placeholder?
Still curious! Does this age restrict the content or is it just a visual change?

For me as a content uploader, is it possible to mark my upload as NSFW (by myself)?
No, attachments are only checked automatically.
You can wrap content in [NSFW][/NSFW] bb-code instead.

A future release will add the ability to mark false-positive checks as "safe" in the admin panel.

Will be added in a future release .

Still curious! Does this age restrict the content or is it just a visual change?
There are two use cases here:
  • You can restrict the uploading of inappropriate content
  • You can allow uploading such content, but enable blurring effect (only attachments), which will require confirmation to view (it's just a template wrapper, it will be still available physically via a direct link or via browser developer tools)

Thank you!

In addition, if an image is hidden behind an adult content filter, will the attachment still be visible in the Latest Activity list?

Ozzy47 updated [OzzModz] Adult Content Filter with a new update entry:

[OzzModz] Adult Content Filter 2.2+ Update 2.2.0 Patch Level 1

2.2.0:
  • Code refactor
  • Added NSFW upload submit confirmation window & NSFW containing page warning (currently only for conversations)
  • Added configurable age recommendation
  • New feature: check user age to display NSFW content
  • Added rebuild tool to check unchecked existing attachments (be careful with API monthly usage limits)
  • Added log page for NSFW content checks in ACP
  • Added stat handler
  • Fix: NSFW attachments is visible in news feed

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello. We have "Enable NSFW containing page warning" unticked, but when a member goes to the conversation, it still takes them to a warning page first.

Like the sound of this add on.

I have a forum that is already limited to 18+ but want to restrict NSFW content for certain users. Some examples below.

- Limit how many NSFW images can be uploaded per user per day.

- Not allow unregistered / non upgraded members to view NSFW content

Are these currently configurable in User Group Permissions?

Top Bottom