Osama Bin Laden is dead!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for letting me know, going to go watch some CNN.

EDIT: Yep he is finally dead.

It is true. Fox News was the first to report Bin Laden was dead.
CNN was a few minutes behind.

osama.bin.laden.dead.webp
whoa.
http://www.breakingnews.com/item/ah...lert-osama-bin-laden-is-dead-white-house-says

[Updated, 11:15 p.m. ET] Al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden was killed by U.S. forces in a mansion outside the Pakistani capital of Islamabad along with other family members, a senior U.S. official tells CNN.
Congressional and administration sources say U.S. officials have the body of bin Laden. Further details around his death were not immediately available.

Usama Bin Laden is Dead, Say Sources
Fox News - ?29 minutes ago?
AP President Obama is expected to deliver a statement from the White House Sunday night to discuss the major development. Sources said bin Laden was killed by a US bomb a week ago. The US had been waiting for the results of a DNA test to confirm his ...

Why does Fox News use Usama instead of Osama !

Being on Dialysis it would be hard for Osama to keep on the move I would think.

Many sources are saying he was killed 1 week ago but they were waiting for a DNA match. That kind of bugs me..

R
Being on Dialysis it would be hard for Osama to keep on the move I would think.

Many sources are saying he was killed 1 week ago but they were waiting for a DNA match. That kind of bugs me..

Hmmm the news here is saying that they waited for a DNA match to be sure it was him before they moved in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom