OS/Browser Display for XenForo 1.x [Deleted]

Purchased some days ago & working perfect in XF 1.4.5!
I love this addon! 100% recommended
Thank you Snog! ★★★★★

@Snog there has to be a better way to download the addons, its a bit annoying that I have to keep entering my paypal and the license number everytime I have to download the updates....now I don't even remember what my license number is...

@Snog there has to be a better way to download the addons, its a bit annoying that I have to keep entering my paypal and the license number everytime I have to download the updates....now I don't even remember what my license number is...
That's why the notice is in every purchase notice to keep your license number available. But, it's a simple process to send me a PC or fill out the License Number Request form on my site to get your license number. And, it is now also a part of the name of every downloaded zip file.

Oracle Linux
OpenIndiana
NetBSD
RedHat
Slackware
I believe OpenIndiana is a fork of Solaris, so it should show as linux or Solaris. I would need a user agent string from that to be sure and check it.

The others will either show up with their own icon or the Linux icon and possibly with the 'flavor' of linux in parenthesis. IE: Linux (Slackware)

Last edited:
Yap, OpenIndiana is fork of Solaris, but it is not Linux, Linux is diffrent platform then Solaris.

Ok tnx for info.

Well it should be add. Because some people don't want to display their OS/Browser information.
It's already on the wish list for this add-on. But it's not a high priority because there's nothing personally identifiable about showing the browser and OS and it's not a security risk.

That infomation is broadcasted free and clear with every web page someone visits. So it is available to anyone, anywhere, at any time.

I just noticed this add-on adds columns (?) to xenforo's existing official tables when I browsed the database via PhpMyAdmin, will these original xenforo tables be reverted to original state when the add-on is uninstalled? So no trace is left of the add-on ever being installed in the database when the add-on is uninstalled?

I just noticed this add-on adds columns (?) to xenforo's existing official tables when I browsed the database via PhpMyAdmin, will these original xenforo tables be reverted to original state when the add-on is uninstalled? So no trace is left of the add-on ever being installed in the database when the add-on is uninstalled?
It's not uncommon for add-ons to add fields to the XF tables. Yes the fields that were added will be removed if you uninstall the add-on.

Last edited:
Top Bottom