Option for paying in GBP?

ibrian

I thought there was an option to pay for licences in GBP, but I'm struggling to find it.

Could you please advise where I could find it?

Just seems daft for a British company to pay another British company in a foreign currency, especially now that pound sterling has been devalued and remains volatile.

Last edited:
I thought there was an option to pay for licences in GBP, but I'm struggling to find it.

Could you please advise where I could find it?

Just seems daft for a British company to pay another British company in a foreign currency, especially now that pound sterling has been devalued.

I paid in GBP when I did a local bank transfer a year and a half or so ago (although it was at the exchange rate at the time, which was actually so good that the license only cost £95 for $156 [compared to £120 now]).

Other than that, the only other way would be via PayPal conversion (which is a terrible rate at the best of times, and these aren't the best of times).

Anyhow, payment queries are best asked through the Contact form... I'm not sure what the staff'll offer you, but if you don't ask you don't get... :)

Liam

Top Bottom