• One Stroke Studios

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Purelogic Studios

Votes: 8 88.9%

• Total voters

Slavik

XenForo moderator
Staff member
My comapny is going to be expanding soon via some deals with other local companies. We will effectively be merging into one company to provide a whole load of IT solutions. From business support, home fixes, web design, web hosting consulting etc.

As such, we are looking for a new business name to launch the new services from.

Our current top 2 are.

One Stroke Studios
and
Purelogic Studios

What do you prefer, or do you have a better suggestion!

Studios also makes me think of photohraphy ... (I'm not being very helpful here am I ... o_O) ... sorry ... :(

Cheers,
Shaun :D

My freelance company was called 'web creations studio'
it helps define how you approach your work, i guess.

One Stroke Studios
:LOL::ROFLMAO:
Purelogic Studios
With "Studios" in there I'd be thinking more of a graphics design house instead of IT work.

Some random thoughts....

uSolutions (Universal Solutions)
uServices (Universal Services)
One Solution (or "1 Solution" if you care about alphabetical directory listings)
Whole Solutions
Enchilada Solutions (.... "Need IT help? We offer the whole enchilada!" :p)

I have to agree with some others. I too upon reading had impressions the name "one stroke <insert name>" as some kind of premature ejaculation site where you see a photo of the patronising wifey who's holding her husbands hand selling the fact she's concerned when she's damn right frustrated at the poor *******. Studios the name you picked just doesn't sound right either.

If you are picking the "one stroke.." name you could always start a sister company "2 strokes" - it's over before we've even started. :LOL:

In all honesty, jokery aside, I think the name is questionable and not suitable. Just my opinion.

I have to agree with some others. I too upon reading had impressions the name "one stroke <insert name>" as some kind of premature ejaculation site where you see a photo of the patronising wifey who's holding her husbands hand selling the fact she's concerned when she's damn right frustrated at the poor *******. Studios the name you picked just doesn't sound right either.

If you are picking the "one stroke.." name you could always start a sister company "2 strokes" - it's over before we've even started. :LOL:

In all honesty, jokery aside, I think the name is questionable and not suitable. Just my opinion.
If I was drinking coffee when I read this...it would be all over my monitor and keyboard due to premature exhaling. :ROFLMAO:

Also, from my own experience - manager of a small band of IT engineers - the "one" in the name would be a bit of a misnomer as there are lots of occasions when more than "one" visit is required to provide a permanent fix. (y)

Total IT Solutions isn't too bad until you try to shorten it ... :eek:

In all seriousness - who will make up your key market? Private individuals, or other businesses?

The reason I ask is that business owners/managers are usually a bit more IT savvy/aware than private individuals, so if your target market is home visits then you might fair better with "computer" somewhere in the company name.

Whereas for B2B work you can pretty much use whatever name you like as you'll be approaching them and "selling" your services via marketing materials, on site visits, networking meet-ups, word of mouth, etc.

It's quite good fun throwing ideas around though ... carry on ladies and gents ... :cool:

Cheers,
Shaun :D

Top Bottom