On Deathbed, Former ‘Lockheed Martin Engineer’ With ‘Top Secret Clearance’ Opens Up About… Aliens

Wing

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The controversial video was apparently made shortly before Mr Bushman died on 7 August 2014.
(the video was taken off Youtube, but I found a re-uploaded version shown above).

He had several patents attributed to him that were assigned to Lockheed Martin, and he was apparently also a senior scientist at the company - although that claim is disputed.

These patents include a magnetic drive, an light beam to find objects, a thermally energised electrical power source and a heat radiation detection system. Footage of the interview was posted in early October, however, only garnered attention in recent days. It has since surged on the Internet, amassing more than 2 million views on YouTube.

He also says aliens hail from a planet 68 light-years away called Quintumnia, but that it takes them just 45 minutes to reach our planet.

‘There are two groups of aliens,’ said Mr Bushman. ‘They divide them into two groups. It’s like a cattle ranch.
'One group are wranglers, and the others are rustlers - the stealers of cattle.’
Among the other wild claims in the video, he says there is a special flight path to Area 51 from space.

Aliens at the base are apparently five feet (1.5 metres) long and up to 230 years old.
They each have five fingers, which are 30 per cent longer than ours, and five webbed toes.
And the Quintumnians apparently communicate through telepathy.

In yet another bizarre claim, he also says scientists at Area 51 have been working with Russian and Chinese counterparts to develop anti-gravity technology.

• His claims, understandably, have been met with widespread criticism and derision.
  • Speaking to MailOnline, UFO expert Nigel Watson, author of the Haynes UFO Investigations Manual, said: ‘This story has been received with equal measures of enthusiasm, curiosity, confusion and scepticism in the UFO community
  • ‘As long ago as 2008 he passed a polygraph test, during which he claimed he had worked on antigravity projects, alien technologies and had even met and photographed an alien, and examined at least eight different types of alien spacecraft.
  • ‘Bushman also revealed that he had received death threats and that security personnel had attempted to discredit him and tried to keep him from talking to the public. ‘
  • And Alejandro Rojas at website Open Minds said: ‘Like so many stories in the UFO field, Bushman’s is enigmatic.
  • ‘The whole affair could easily be written off as the delusional ramblings of an old man.
  • ‘The only thing that causes one to pause is Bushman’s background. Why would a high level scientist begin making up such wild stories?'

Lockheed Martin was yet to provide a comment on the claims when contacted by MailOnline.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...ked-Area-51-UFO-technology.html#ixzz3HmiORDjk

Sadly if it's via the Daily Mail it's pretty much a given that the article is ********. Nothing they write can be taken as fact.

I wanted to believe but I've read the alien in the photo is the same alien doll you could buy at k-mart.

http://doubtfulnews.com/2014/10/sad...viously-fake-aliens-is-the-last-thing-you-do/

Of course leave it to the CIA to have a real doll made that looks exactly like real aliens so they could discredit anyone who ever had real photos of aliens... but when you start thinking like that it's a short road before you lose all credibility. :(

I was reading into this as well, in regards to the doll. The funny thing, is no one so far actually has proof that this "doll" was produced. Especially by KMART. Another thing that is strange, is some photographers have zoomed into the photo shown by Boyd, and compared it to the toy replica... and there are various differences between the 2 especially when it comes to the connection joints between the shoulders and arms. Another strange fact, is Boyd has photos of the "alien" with its eyes closed or squinted. The toy replica that has been floating around the internet that replicates this alien, does not offer squinting or closed eyes as a feature.

So who really knows... but yes, the government obviously would want a replica toy to throw the stories credibility off. Although it is very possible, a toy replica was created in the first place from what is considered the "real thing".
Boyd also has proof that the government have spent thousands of dollars trying to discredit him in the past.

I disregard anything written by the daily fail.

Its also shown on other news sources, including the NY Daily News, http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/engineer-claims-conversation-aliens-article-1.1989891

Yeah, they deleted the original video in the OP... here is the last one I found on Youtube. Watch it before its gone :p

No offense to the lockheed engineer, I'm sure he was a talented guy (especially if he was part of the skunkworks division) but I think anyone would say anything or their sanity would be in question in their last moments. I wouldn't imagine the government would have to discredit this engineer he did that himself which is a shame and loses all credability. Conspiracy theorists are 10 to the dozen (moon landings hoaxers) so they would say and manipulate.

45 minutes to reach earth. That's fast. :rollseyes:

mars_face.webp
<< A fav for the conspiracy community. #mythbusted

No offense to the lockheed engineer, I'm sure he was a talented guy (especially if he was part of the skunkworks division) but I think anyone would say anything or their sanity would be in question in their last moments. I wouldn't imagine the government would have to discredit this engineer he did that himself which is a shame and loses all credability. Conspiracy theorists are 10 to the dozen (moon landings hoaxers) so they would say and manipulate.

45 minutes to reach earth. That's fast. :rollseyes:

Haha true, it is forsure astounding that he would do this on his deathbed. Although the reasoning could go both ways :coffee:

To be fair in the video he said 45 years to reach Earth, but someone wrote in text on the screen saying he meant to say 45 minutes.

Very interesting. Boyd Bushman's photo the alleged alien seems to resemble a KMart toy, however, its entirely possible some other identity hired individuals to make toys looking like the aliens to immediately discredit any confession and photos. (<- not saying that is the case... but it certainly could be believable).

Snopes.com has already panned this as false, however, I find it hard to disregard his entire 30-minute confession because of one photo. The photo appears to look legitimate in all regards, and I highly doubt the individual behind this hoax would use such an obvious mistake.

Plus, there are seem key differences between the toy and photo, as the toy has a much darker skin tone and different facial patterns.

Whether you believe or not... obviously up for you to decide but I do want to make note that everyone is attempting to call this fake, as supposedly the "alien" shown in the picture was sold at KMART. Well its been investigated these last couple days, and absolutely no one can find proof or even photos of this "toy alien" that used to be sold at KMART.

If you actually watch all 3 photos, the eyelids are in photographed in different positions on the Boyd Bushman (John Hutchinson). Try doing that with your fake alien toy...

Like I've been saying, no proof of Walmart, Kmart, or any other mart what so ever. And the the dolls shown in various links around the web are much different then what Boyd presents. Hardly evidence to disprove Boyd. Another thing I find very interesting, is when searching for these "toys" on Google images, look at the upload date on all of them, and please try and find a photo that has been uploaded before Boyds claims.

All we have, is a photobucket account that some anonymous user uploaded saying it was a doll from KMART.

The "KMart doll" that you've seen and the thing shown in Boyd's pictures are too different to say that one disproves the other. I know you want the simplest answer that takes the least amount of thought and effort, but you should look a bit deeper than that. There are too many inconsistencies in the "fake doll" argument that many are simply and thoughtlessly falling for. The truth is that nobody knows if this is all real or not. The only people that know are the people that were closely involved with taking these photos that Boyd has presented. This entire situation should be looked into. Until about one day ago, Boyd's wikipedia was a straight forward bit of information stating how he worked for Lockheed Martin, his birth and death dates, and how he made this video. That has suddenly changed, literally overnight, into an absolute smear campaign, questioning everything about his very existence. The proof of his patents is easily found with a google search. He was a genius, no doubt. Don't throw someone away so easily, especially if you know nothing about them.

Once again, I am not claiming this to be necessarily true, but I also like to be open minded with the chance that there could be other living life out there...
Infact I believe it is ignorant to think that we are the only living intelligent life.

Last edited:
A bit confused. Why the quotation marks around lockheed martin enginer, and top secret clearance? Just the little things that I notice. Not sure if you think those things don't exist, because I can assure you that they do haha.

A bit confused. Why the quotation marks around lockheed martin enginer, and top secret clearance? Just the little things that I notice. Not sure if you think those things don't exist, because I can assure you that they do haha.

At first there was naturally speculation from others that this guy was not proven to be part of Lochkeed Martin, and his other claims of credentials. But its been investigated, and looked into... and his credentials are in fact true.
You can look it up for yourself.

Haha true, it is forsure astounding that he would do this on his deathbed. Although the reasoning could go both ways :coffee:

If by "it goes both ways" you mean he spilled the beans on his deathbed, sure..... It could very well go both ways in that He was bound by classified information about classified military projects which lockheed Martin who are well known for doing for the government (u2 spy plane for the CIA/Gov, Sr-71 blackbird for the CIA) amongst other black projects, the development of the first stealth fighter back in the 70s. if you happen to hold a grudge against a former company then rather than being prosecuted a great time to make stuff up about "aliens" would be on your deathbed to escape any repercussions.

Perhaps, and I could be wrong that the patents he owned or thought he owned that he felt lockheed or someone in government stole his patents and held a lifetime grudge and couldn't do anything about it since all black projects are above top secret so he let it all out as he was about to bite the bullet. Just a theory. A good way to hit back would be to say Aliens are here and they have alien craft/technology to waste more of the gov time (as was done with project grudge, project blue book) I may have got the latter one incorrect. Basically, he was just trying to stir the hornets nest since we know back in the late 40's all the way to present day that demanding documents from the gov that don't exist just wastes time and breeds speculation amongst the UFO community.

When the UFO conspiracy nuts speak like Stephen Greer, The ancient alien clans I don't take much notice since their theory's are just utter nonsense, more so they make a great financial living from their lunacy teachings which people (some are all too happy to believe when absolutely no evidence is brought forward. No evidence at all.

That guy is an absolute joke. :P Speaking of the ancient alien theory here's a great debunking documentary about the crap that the history channel bring on that show.

One thing that I do find somewhat interesting, and intriguing is that the Vatican announced this past year that due to recent "findings", it is now not un-godly to believe in another civilization or intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe. Now keep in mind they also hold millions of ancient documents and books that are still being looked into as we speak by the Vatican, and no other eyes have access to them.

They also have a agency within the Vatican dedicated to research of the universe as well as billion dollar space telescopes that pop out of the roofs of the Vatican compound.

Do they know something that we don't? Who knows...

The more I watch the video in question, the less I believe it. I want to hear from the guy who saw the aliens first hand, not one who got pictures from his "friends." I can't help but think he was a target of a practical joke that went too far. Doesn't mean aliens aren't real, just doubt things are as he said they are.

The more I watch the video in question, the less I believe it. I want to hear from the guy who saw the aliens first hand, not one who got pictures from his "friends." I can't help but think he was a target of a practical joke that went too far. Doesn't mean aliens aren't real, just doubt things are as he said they are.

There are tons of reasons why the original person who leaked some of this photos out would like to keep their identity classified. Nometheless, they could still even be working for the gov. thus making this a legal case if they were found to be doing so.

In the video, he also briefly explains that he is one of the only few people that can go into detail about these findings. As others legally cannot and they can only agree or disagree but that is it. Others cannot talk about it, as it would mean career suicide for them.

While I do believe we'd be naive to think we are the only civilization in this galaxy or beyond to exist I doubt that any are advanced enough to travel the great distance to visit us. I have always believed that these visitors, yes I do think some of the reports are true, are either our ancestors from millions of years in the past or our future selves from millions of years in the future traveling in time.

Top Bottom