Notification Sound [Deleted]

Bill Arf

Bill Arf submitted a new resource:

Notification Sound - Get notified with sound when new notification or alert received.

Notification Alert

This add-on allows you to play sound / beep when you will receive new notification or alert.
You can change the sound to your need base.

Key Features:
  • Instant sound when tab is active.
  • Sound on new notification and alert.
  • Change sound / beep according to your need.
  • Works with XF-2.0.x and XF-2.1.x

Support:
Support included for one year.

View attachment 202375View attachment 202376[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

This would be a great core feature if you had the ability to control the type of notification and if it was also off tab.

I get so many notifications these days I'd hate it on everything. I'd be happy to disable normal visible notifications on many sites and only have a noise for one on one conversation or chat messages, important stuff that may requre my attention to keep the conversation flowing with those one or two people in the conversation

Yes, When tab will open, may or may not active.
I ask because, the PUSH notifications work whether the tab is active or not. On desktop the alert comes up as a dialog box in the right-hand corner of the screen. This is where I think the sound option would be most useful.

I ask because, the PUSH notifications work whether the tab is active or not. On desktop the alert comes up as a dialog box in the right-hand corner of the screen. This is where I think the sound option would be most useful.
No.. That, will work only when tab is open active or not, but opened.
Push notification is different then that add-on functionality.

This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:
Add-ons removed by XenForo Limited for failing to comply with the Resource Standards. If you are using this add-on, please disable or uninstall it immediately.

Top Bottom