1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not Posted in Awhile

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by IFeelYourPain13, Dec 29, 2011.

1. IFeelYourPain13

IFeelYourPain13 Active Member

Im trying to set up a notice for members who have not posted in awhile (about 30 days) and users who have never posted. How do I go about this? I don't see an options similar to this.

2. Andrej

Andrej Well-Known Member

User Criteria > User has not visited for at least X days > 30

User has posted no more than X messages > 0

NOTE: You might need to create two notices.

3. IFeelYourPain13

I thought visited just meant that they haven't logged in for 30 days? I need it so that they haven't posted in 30 days. Thanks on the other one, it works. =]

4. Andrej

Andrej Well-Known Member

Excuse me, misread your post. It seems I need to go sleep ASAP.

5. IFeelYourPain13

So is there a way it to display to members who have not posted in the last 30 days?

Digital Doctor likes this.
  6. borbole

borbole Well-Known Member

Not in the default built in Notices System. You can start a topic in the Feedback section about this and maybe the developers will take it into account to add it in the next upcoming version/s.

You can also request it at the Addon Request section. Maybe someone will create an add on for this.

7. Digital Doctor

Digital Doctor Well-Known Member

Another idea would be a more personal approach.
    If the admin had a different view on Current visitors ... you could see someone who has been lurking alot, but not posting. The find a thread they had participated in, quote them (so they get an alert) and ask them a question ! Hopefully they respond.

8. Morgain

Morgain Well-Known Member

I think this has been requested somewhjere - at least to list members not posted in 30 days
    something like thatr
    scuse kitten typing

9. Oliver.n

Oliver.n Member

Can I link this up with the mass PM somehow? I want to email people.