1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.4 Node icon disappears or doesn't appaers

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by Betclever, Mar 1, 2015.

1. Betclever

Betclever Active Member

Hello all,

Concern : bet-clever.com

I have a problem since I have deleted a node by mistake.
    I have created a new node "forum" with "sub-forums" and the forum ID is the following : 89

This one gives problem cause it doesn't appaers like the others even if the CSS code is added under extra.css

Please find the code:

Code:
    /* custom status icons */
    .node.node_89 .forumNodeInfo .nodeIcon, .node.node_89 .categoryForumNodeInfo .nodeIcon {
        background-image: url("@imagePath/xenforo/icons/survivor.png") !important;
        background-size: cover !important;
    }
    .node.node_89 .forumNodeInfo.unread .nodeIcon, .node.node_89 .categoryForumNodeInfo.unread .nodeIcon {
        background-image: url("@imagePath/xenforo/icons/survivor.png") !important;
    }
    I don't use any cache add-on and I rebuild the cache under the CP to be sure but same problem.

I have used the same code as the other ones and reuploaded the icon node to my FTP but same problem.
    I have the same problem with another node => ID 85

Code:
    /* custom status icons */
    .node.node_85 .forumNodeInfo .nodeIcon, .node.node_85 .categoryForumNodeInfo .nodeIcon {
        background-image: url("@imagePath/xenforo/icons/news.png") !important;

}
    .node.node_85 .forumNodeInfo.unread .nodeIcon, .node.node_85 .categoryForumNodeInfo.unread .nodeIcon {
        background-image: url("@imagePath/xenforo/icons/news.png") !important;

}
    What's wrong?
    Thanks.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2015
  2. Betclever

Betclever Active Member

Found the issue.

Conflict with custom node icon by VXF "something like that".
    I have uploaded default node icons under CP and the problem is solved.