Resource icon

[Nobita] Image Optimizer for XF 1.5.x [Paid] 1.3.0

No permission to buy ($29.00)
And in cpanel these, so someting went wrong with some gif's (using GD)

Code:
[Thu Nov 30 05:38:16.286360 2017] [:error] [pid 10147] [client 66.249.76.84:46942] gifsicle:/home/bodyforum/public_html/internal_data/temp/imgOptimze5KqCGl: warning: some colors undefined by colormap, referer: https://forum.bodybuilding.nl/topics/help-ik-kom-maar-niet-bij.386576/
[Thu Nov 30 05:38:14.633893 2017] [:error] [pid 23954] [client 185.145.25.122:50661] gifsicle:/home/bodyforum/public_html/internal_data/temp/imgOptimzedEN23z:#5: read error: missing 79792 pixels of image data, referer: https://forum.bodybuilding.nl /account/alerts

Last edited:
Got this error on php 7.1 multiple times and tmp map is pretty full

Code:
ErrorException: tempnam(): file created in the system's temporary directory - library/Nobita/ImageOptimizer/Model/Image.php:166
Gegenereerd Door: Onbekend Account, Vandaag om 03:14
Stack Trace #0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'tempnam(): file...', '/home/bodyforum...', 166, Array)
#1 /home/bodyforum/public_html/library/Nobita/ImageOptimizer/Model/Image.php(166): tempnam('/home/bodyforum...', 'imgOptimze')
#2 /home/bodyforum/public_html/library/Nobita/ImageOptimizer/Model/Image.php(337): Nobita_ImageOptimizer_Model_Image->processFile('attachment', 2464, 'source', '/home/bodyforum...', 1195840098)
#3 /home/bodyforum/public_html/library/Nobita/ImageOptimizer/Model/Image.php(113): Nobita_ImageOptimizer_Model_Image->_runOptimizeAttachments()
#4 /home/bodyforum/public_html/library/Nobita/ImageOptimizer/Deferred/Optimize.php(57): Nobita_ImageOptimizer_Model_Image->run()
#5 /home/bodyforum/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(295): Nobita_ImageOptimizer_Deferred_Optimize->execute(Array, Array, 8, '')
#6 /home/bodyforum/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(429): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 8, '', false)
#7 /home/bodyforum/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(374): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, 8, '', false)
#8 /home/bodyforum/public_html/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#9 {main}
Aanvraagstatus array(3) {
["url"] => string(42) "https://forum.bodybuilding.nl/deferred.php"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(3) {
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(49) "/topics/wat-is-de-beste-testosteronbooster.75031/"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}
It's seem php bug itself. See this: https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=74189

php 7.1, with imagick i first tried (no error, but gif's did not process correct) and after tried with GD and gave errors with gif's

Before with php 5.6 worked withour error. I am trying this now because some gif's are not working anymore. At the moment no errors.

As i see. The binary not build for window server yet.

Which binaries would I need to build to use this on a Windows server? I've already got jpegoptim, but I'm sure I can find whatever else is required.
I'd really like to use this if I can get it working on my server.

I bought it a couple of days ago, but unfortunately I can't get it working on a Windows server after all. I think it would work if "proc_open" was used instead of "exec" or "shell_exec" - this is how another image optimisation script was modified to work on Windows servers.

Is there any chance you would consider adding this option please? :)

I bought it a couple of days ago, but unfortunately I can't get it working on a Windows server after all. I think it would work if "proc_open" was used instead of "exec" or "shell_exec" - this is how another image optimisation script was modified to work on Windows servers.

Is there any chance you would consider adding this option please? :)
Ahh yes. I will look into and give you new version for that. Keep me updated via PM ;)

Hi there
I moved our site from a VPS to shared hosting on a Litespeed server.

There is a now a problem with the path to the /bin/ files.
- and hundreds of server errors are being generated, relating specifically to;

XenForo_Exception: Binary file (/usr/bin/jpegoptim) not exists. - library/Nobita/ImageOptimizer/ImageHandler/Abstract.php:53
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 4:39 AM

The Options page suggests the path should be: root/library/Nobita/ImageOptimizer/bin/jpegoptim
- but there is no /bin/ directory in the files

Errors are also occurring with the other two settings;
/usr/bin/pngquant
/usr/bin/gifsicle

Any suggestions that would help me to fix this would be appreciated :-)

Kind regards
Ben

Hi there
I moved our site from a VPS to shared hosting on a Litespeed server.

There is a now a problem with the path to the /bin/ files.
- and hundreds of server errors are being generated, relating specifically to;

XenForo_Exception: Binary file (/usr/bin/jpegoptim) not exists. - library/Nobita/ImageOptimizer/ImageHandler/Abstract.php:53
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 4:39 AM

The Options page suggests the path should be: root/library/Nobita/ImageOptimizer/bin/jpegoptim
- but there is no /bin/ directory in the files

Errors are also occurring with the other two settings;
/usr/bin/pngquant
/usr/bin/gifsicle

Any suggestions that would help me to fix this would be appreciated :)

Kind regards
Ben
If you installed jpegoptim in specific location you should update add-on option to latest value.

I did not install jpegoptim at all - and the path to those files was set to work on the old hosting a long time ago.
- a cpanel to cpanel transfer was done to new hosting, but now the path to jpegoptim is incorrect

I don't have the /bin/ files and I don't know where to source them from...

If you can tell me where I can get those /bin/ files, that should help solve the problem...

Server is Linux: 2.6.32

Kind regards

Ben

Last edited:
I did not install jpegoptim at all - and the path to those files was set to work on the old hosting a long time ago.
- a cpanel to cpanel transfer was done to new hosting, but now the path to jpegoptim is incorrect

I don't have the /bin/ files and I don't know where to source them from...

If you can tell me where I can get those /bin/ files, that should help solve the problem...

Server is Linux: 2.6.32

Kind regards

Ben
/usr/bin and /usr/local/bin is common binary folder. If jpegoptim not listed there so it's not installed on your new server. You might contact with server admin to install it.

Top Bottom