Resource icon

[Nobita] Image Optimizer for XF 1.5.x [Paid] 1.3.0

No permission to buy ($29.00)
You must build your own binaries to work with your server. Otherwise, please contact with me to help you.

hello i have the latest version of xenforo i wish to buy your addons but you tell you what by this sentence? thank you

You must build your own binaries to work with your server. Otherwise, please contact with me to help you.

hello i have the latest version of xenforo i wish to buy your addons but you tell you what by this sentence? thank you
Each VPS have their own specs so need build binaries from source for working.

You must build binaries files to continue use addon.

The binary to optimize images. Like jpegoptim, pngquant,... the processor was not included in the addon package so you need build your own.

Can you be a bit more clear with the correct instructions that need to be followed to use the addon ? I haven't found it anywhere.

Can you be a bit more clear with the correct instructions that need to be followed to use the addon ? I haven't found it anywhere.

I asked my host to install these (first install the add-on). He needed the .so file in the map for it.

When he did that extra files where added to the map.

@truonglv How can you reset the optimisation process? I uploaded extra attachments in older posts and it did not process those. Also does it do attachments you already did then?

And i also found a way to keep the server load down when processing a lot of attachments, memcache(d) as backend cache did the trick.

And what is this option with cache rebuilds? -> [Nobita] Image Optimizer: Rebuild Attachments File Size

I have someone to do that for me but he needs more details. Its too much vague.

He just needs the 'io.setup.sh' file that is in the Nobita Image Optimiser map of the install files and can build the binaries with that (not .so, made mistake).

But you are correct, the description/instructions could have an update.

@truonglv How can you reset the optimisation process? I uploaded extra attachments in older posts and it did not process those. Also does it do attachments you already did then?

And i also found a way to keep the server load down when processing a lot of attachments, memcache(d) as backend cache did the trick.
There are no option to reset processes yet unless uninstall the add-on.
And what is this option with cache rebuilds? -> [Nobita] Image Optimizer: Rebuild Attachments File Size
If you have error when viewing an attachment (eg: CONTENT_MISMATCH,...) you will need this option to recalculate file size and file hash.

If i uninstall the add-on and repeat the process the previous processed attachments will be done again. Will the quality be much lower or will it not be optimized further?

Got this error on php 7.1 multiple times and tmp map is pretty full

Code:
ErrorException: tempnam(): file created in the system's temporary directory - library/Nobita/ImageOptimizer/Model/Image.php:166
Gegenereerd Door: Onbekend Account, Vandaag om 03:14
Stack Trace #0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'tempnam(): file...', '/home/bodyforum...', 166, Array)
#1 /home/bodyforum/public_html/library/Nobita/ImageOptimizer/Model/Image.php(166): tempnam('/home/bodyforum...', 'imgOptimze')
#2 /home/bodyforum/public_html/library/Nobita/ImageOptimizer/Model/Image.php(337): Nobita_ImageOptimizer_Model_Image->processFile('attachment', 2464, 'source', '/home/bodyforum...', 1195840098)
#3 /home/bodyforum/public_html/library/Nobita/ImageOptimizer/Model/Image.php(113): Nobita_ImageOptimizer_Model_Image->_runOptimizeAttachments()
#4 /home/bodyforum/public_html/library/Nobita/ImageOptimizer/Deferred/Optimize.php(57): Nobita_ImageOptimizer_Model_Image->run()
#5 /home/bodyforum/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(295): Nobita_ImageOptimizer_Deferred_Optimize->execute(Array, Array, 8, '')
#6 /home/bodyforum/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(429): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 8, '', false)
#7 /home/bodyforum/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(374): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, 8, '', false)
#8 /home/bodyforum/public_html/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#9 {main}
Aanvraagstatus array(3) {
["url"] => string(42) "https://forum.bodybuilding.nl/" deferred php
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(3) {
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(49) "/topics/wat-is-de-beste-testosteronbooster.75031/"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

Last edited:
Top Bottom