New Dark style added, but not working in 'forums'

MrNorwood

I've searched this but found no one with a similar problem.

I am developing a new Dark style in my xenforo installation using the color palette tools and custom styling. The style propagates to everything EXCEPT the forums themselves. That is, when I click on a forum name from the main page, then arrive at the forums list, my new "Dark" style/theme does not show, but the Default white/blue xenforo theme does. Every single other page in my community works fine, utilizing the new style/theme.

Any ideas why this might be happening just for the forums? I have no add-ons installed, no third party software, no third party themes, or mods. Just the basic install with a new style created.

Any ideas why this would just be happening to one area of the site?

I am seeing the issue in multiple browsers, so it's not a cache issue. Check it here:

http://temporal-flux.com/

-Matt

I've searched this but found no one with a similar problem.

I am developing a new Dark style in my xenforo installation using the color palette tools and custom styling. The style propagates to everything EXCEPT the forums themselves. That is, when I click on a forum name from the main page, then arrive at the forums list, my new "Dark" style/theme does not show, but the Default white/blue xenforo theme does. Every single other page in my community works fine, utilizing the new style/theme.

Any ideas why this might be happening just for the forums? I have no add-ons installed, no third party software, no third party themes, or mods. Just the basic install with a new style created.

Any ideas why this would just be happening to one area of the site?

I am seeing the issue in multiple browsers, so it's not a cache issue. Check it here:

http://temporal-flux.com/

-Matt
Verify that you haven't set "Override user style choice" in your node settings.

Edit: Just wanted to say the blur on the text in the nav bar makes it hard to read and can be a turn off to some users.

Thank you, kind sir. Solved.

Re: the awful layout... not done yet. I'll password protect the directory again until completion.

Thanks again, King.
I didn't mean to imply it was awful. ;) Just that blurred text can make visiting your forum displeasing! Constructive criticism, not insult. Glad it was an easy fix.

Top Bottom