1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 Need the message user info to extend all the way to the bottom

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by Matthew Hawley, Nov 29, 2013.

1. Matthew Hawley

Matthew Hawley Well-Known Member

EDIT: Got it nvm

So this is what my messages look like. You would probably want something similar so the postbit doesn't look weird.

I did this so the postbit would extend to the bottom. Well I'm not really extending the postbit. First I went into the style properties for the message user info and cleared all the backgrounds and borders. Then I added this to EXTRA.css.

.messageList .message { background: #eeeeee; }
    As I said above, it might look weird with default styling but there ya go. :)

I need to extend the message user info all the way to the bottom of the post.

Any suggestions? :)
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2013
  2. Adam Howard

Adam Howard Well-Known Member

It's always helpful to provide a solution if you find out how to resolve your own question. ;)
    Shelley likes this.
  3. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

Was just about to say the same.

@Matthew Hawley - I'll repeat that and what Adam said since it'll help anyone else wanting to do the same thing that will most likely bump into this thread who searches on how to accomplish this. It'll be a big help to them.
    Adam Howard likes this.
  4. Matthew Hawley

Matthew Hawley Well-Known Member

I added a solution above.
    Adam Howard and Shelley like this.