NEED HELP PLEASE

wickedstangs

I just moved my site to another server and my browsers are not working properly..
Nothing working for me.. My kindles don't work, my phone and laptops...

www.wickedstangs.com

What pops up for you Look 1 or Look 2? If Look 1 pops up do the links work. I get a 404 error:(
LOOK 1
look1.webp

LOOK2
look2.webp

I get look #1

But lots of 404 errors from attachments, it seems:

404_wickedstangs_20130311.webp

If you changed servers and got a new IP, then you'd need to wait for DNS servers to refresh.

But, either way, looks like you're missing some data from your site.

Link 1, looks like you have friendly URLs enabled but haven't properly configured Apache to make them work.
wow, that looks like its it.., I unchecked it.. Can you tell me if its working now?
If you enable this option, the links generated by the system will not include "index.php?". However, to enable this, mod_rewrite must be available and an appropriate .htaccess file must be in place.

Enable the friendly url's but make sure you have the .htaccess file uploaded also. Or add the contents of the XenForo one to the one that may already be there.

You should post in appropriate support forums, so we can tell if you are licensed or not. I'm assuming with the amount of links in your signature & post, that you are, but it should still be in the general support forum versus off topic.

Top Bottom