Need a logo

Two versions, one with same blue colour background as default theme in logo area, other uses transparent background. Nothing special!

logo.webp

logo-transparent.webp

This one is lighter

logo-1.webp

Different font used, last one is transparent

logo-2.webp

logo-3.webp

Sorry mate, it was just something I did fast to help you out, but I've now closed photoshop without saving any PSD of it, I've deleted all image files from PC as well now. I've just downloaded and increased image size as a whole to 50px large, but it may have lost some quality definition doing it that way, just try it and see.

logo.webp

Tell me what size you talking about "height wise" and the colour of the background it's being blended in with? I see no url listed to visit and take a look at? I'll do one last one for you with transparent background, but need that information otherwise I'm guessing and your saying you want another.

Is this the forum: http://gamefeint.com/forums/

No, I'm closing that one. I'm making a new forum. http://me3board.com
Good luck to you. I think this is a little too late to bank on a niche like Mass Effect 3. If I were you, I would have launched ME3Board months ago.

Why? Earlier is always better for niches like Mass Effect 3, or Call of Duty, or Battlefield. And you missed the boat on the controversy surrounding the ME3 ending. That would push activity on your forums a lot faster than launching it right now.

Trust me on this one, because I launched similar to you; I launched MW2Forums/MW2Boards later in MW2's lifecycle.

The other thing I'd like for you to understand is that "Board" or "Boards" aren't keyword heavy.

So, you have to target the google search engines squarely on the [Mass Effect] keywords alone.

You will have to spend a lot of time making threads, picking out subjects that interest not just you, but also your members. And you WILL have to do some heavy marketing in order for that site to succeed. It will take a lot of hard work.

Good luck to you. I think this is a little too late to bank on a niche like Mass Effect 3. If I were you, I would have launched ME3Board months ago.

Why? Earlier is always better for niches like Mass Effect 3, or Call of Duty, or Battlefield. And you missed the boat on the controversy surrounding the ME3 ending. That would push activity on your forums a lot faster than launching it right now.

Trust me on this one, because I launched similar to you; I launched MW2Forums/MW2Boards later in MW2's lifecycle.

The other thing I'd like for you to understand is that "Board" or "Boards" aren't keyword heavy.

So, you have to target the google search engines squarely on the [Mass Effect] keywords alone.

You will have to spend a lot of time making threads, picking out subjects that interest not just you, but also your members. And you WILL have to do some heavy marketing in order for that site to succeed. It will take a lot of hard work.

There arn't any me3 forums out there besides the official one.

There arn't any me3 forums out there besides the official one.
That will be your other challenge. Because your site is going to be the only Mass Effect [3]-Focused site on the internet. You will be struggling to make your site popular, rather than the niche being "easy" to attract.

BTW, when I searched me3forum.com and it redirects to a justhost site. me3forums.com however is in redemption period. Watch it.

MVC3Forum was the only Marvel Vs Capcom 3 forum on the internet, but that was a challenge in itself. The forum dies off by the time the players "has left the building."

Try this. By the way, when I click your link I'm being directed to install your forum page now?

logo.webp

This one uses less drop shadow.

logo-1.webp

And less again.

logo-2.webp

Attachments

Been looking at the logo then, try this last one with less darker drop shadow, see if you like it better, I've also done a few other versions updated in previous post and included PSD. That's me done! :)

logo-4.webp

Top Bottom