Native Mobile Apps

Native Mobile Apps [Paid] 2023.04.22

No permission to buy ($149.00)
So I am guessing its a default theme? Is there a dark mode?

Will the add-ons work on the mobile? Meaning the functionality of the site the way it works?
Actually my app use own style. Not depends on your current style. And yes it's have Dark mode. Not all add-ons work in app.

Can you access the admin panel/moderation tools using this mobile app?
It's not available yet.

In the grander scheme of things, Groups is default in vBulletin (trying to get rid of vBulletin). Can the Social Groups be added? Even if I have to pay a little extra. Not having admin/moderator not as much a problem as not have the Social Groups. Because of our community, this will probably be the key element to our site. If you don't want to talk about it here, start a conversation and we will continue there.

In the grander scheme of things, Groups is default in vBulletin (trying to get rid of vBulletin). Can the Social Groups be added? Even if I have to pay a little extra. Not having admin/moderator not as much a problem as not have the Social Groups. Because of our community, this will probably be the key element to our site. If you don't want to talk about it here, start a conversation and we will continue there.
Social groups feature in app will have in future. But i will bring this one to app.

truonglv updated Native mobile apps (iOS and Android) with a new update entry:

Notable changes:
  • Refactor thread reply screen
  • Support reply to conversation in separate screen
  • Support upload attachment into conversation when replying
  • Fixed app crash on android when press to "..."
  • Support infinity scrolling on search and home screen
  • Improvement display reacted users list
  • Fixed theme selection reset when relaunch app
  • Fixed notification icon does not change when switch theme
  • Refactor compose status screen
  • Added missing language in Apple...