Native Mobile Apps

Native Mobile Apps [Paid] 2023.04.22

No permission to buy ($149.00)
Thanks @truonglv

1. Do you think that you will support ads in the very near future? (2-3 months down the line)
2. Any chance that your apps will support this in the future? Links rewrite are critical to me, I care less about custom ads support.
3. The app icon I guess can be custom? It would be good to be able to add at least a logo
4. Ok, that looks like not a big deal
5. Ok, thanks

Thanks @truonglv

1. Do you think that you will support ads in the very near future? (2-3 months down the line)
2. Any chance that your apps will support this in the future? Links rewrite are critical to me, I care less about custom ads support.
3. The app icon I guess can be custom? It would be good to be able to add at least a logo
4. Ok, that looks like not a big deal
5. Ok, thanks
  1. It's depend of my free time :D
  2. Not sure about that workflow.
  3. Yes. You can customize that things.

1. Got it :). I think it's important so that forum owners can monetize their investment into your apps.
2. I could give you access to a staging server to see how that work
3. Great! :)

I am a bit confused :)

In the resource desciption you are writing that Android and iOS are 99 $/year.
However, on your website there is not such upgrade available?

upgrades.png

Is source code access included (so we can add/modify things if necesary)?

How many apps/website are included, do we need one upgrade per website?
(And how would that work if this is the case)

I am a bit confused :)

In the resource desciption you are writing that Android and iOS are 99 $/year.
However, on your website there is not such upgrade available?

View attachment 214959

(And how would that work if this is the case)
Sorry. Account upgrades are enabled.

No. If you want to buy a source code it's difference cost.

The app just build for your forums only. No other forums included. As you see the demo app just for https://nobita.me only.

Sorry. Account upgrades are enabled.
Thanks, I can now see the Android + iOS Upgrade.

Howerver, the other question still remains:
We do have multiple XenForo forums (right now about 15, more to come next year as we continue to migrate other systems) and might be interested in having Apps for quite a few of them, eg one App per forum, not one App for multiple forums.

Would that be covered by the upgrade?
If not: How would this be done as I can only purchase the upgrade once, would it be necessary to have one account for each forum?
(That would be pretty cumbersome ...)

We do have multiple XenForo forums (right now about 15, more to come next year as we continue to migrate other systems) and might be interested in having Apps for quite a few of them, eg one App per forum, not one App for multiple forums.
A upgrade just for single app with one config for forum. Short mean: You must buy multiple configs for forums you want to have app.
Would that be covered by the upgrade?
If not: How would this be done as I can only purchase the upgrade once, would it be necessary to have one account for each forum?
(That would be pretty cumbersome ...)
If you want to buy more apps please drop an PM with me :D

Please make a new thread suggestion on my site to reminder me implement in next time :D

Hey Truong, is quote now implemented or planned to be implemented? It's been a few releases. I'd love to switch over to this app as you seem to be developing it actively.

Hey Truong, is quote now implemented or planned to be implemented? It's been a few releases. I'd love to switch over to this app as you seem to be developing it actively.
Not yet. The quote will have in next release. It is under developing now

truonglv updated Native mobile apps (iOS and Android) with a new update entry:

Notable changes:
  • Support viewing media player (Youtube)
  • Support go to specific content when click to notifications
  • Support admob.
  • Fixed icon state not updated
  • Easy to choose participant when creating conversation.
  • Improvement app with large list.
Note:
  • Please update your config to use admob otherwise it's not rendering ad.
  • Required api version 1.2.0 to work

Read the rest of this update entry...

@truonglv

So trying out latest 2020.02.10 (27) Build on android (xenhub).

1. The underline styling for the Plus Sign (Create New Thread) is not lined up correctly.
2. Required input missing node_id? (Not a friendly message and shows up even during forum selection)
3. There's a Lock thread option at the bottom? I can lock a thread as a user of your forum?
4. The workflow is the opposite of XF Post New Thread. In XF it's Post New -> Select Forum -> Type Message. With your app it's Post New -> Type Message -> Select Forum. This is going to confuse a lot of people.

Hi ich pen,

I think you are confusing my app with the nobita's app!

Regards

PS: did you take a look at my app?

Top Bottom