Native Mobile Apps

Native Mobile Apps [Paid] 2023.04.22

No permission to buy ($149.00)
What are the licence renewal costs of this app each year if I want to use it for Apple and Android? Also 99$?

ok, so this will be a bigger investment than I wanted to do. I have around 12 different forums at the moment, so this adds up to more money per year for each forum than the xenforo software with all official plugins itself.

To clearify things I have another questions:

Currently with XF2.1x we have push notification natively, but as far as I understood only for Android and only if the browser is open/in the background in the smartphone all the time.

How does your app differ here?

Does the user needs to have your app always running in the background on his smartphone to receive automatically all notifications of new threads or new answers or new PMs?

Does your app support ads?

ok, so this will be a bigger investment than I wanted to do. I have around 12 different forums at the moment, so this adds up to more money per year for each forum than the xenforo software with all official plugins itself.

To clearify things I have another questions:

Currently with XF2.1x we have push notification natively, but as far as I understood only for Android and only if the browser is open/in the background in the smartphone all the time.

How does your app differ here?

Does the user needs to have your app always running in the background on his smartphone to receive automatically all notifications of new threads or new answers or new PMs?

Does your app support ads?
Users just need open app first one and ALLOW receive push notifications. Even they kill app they still receive alerts util they turn it off in system settings.

Does your app supports Googe ads or something simlar?

The renewal costs of the Apple developer account are yearly 99$. Do I need to renew that at all? If I once upload the app i.e. in 2020 and no updates are necessary, why should I then need to renew it in 2021? Or is the app only in the app store visible/downloadable as long as I pay this fee to Apple?

ACTION REQUIRED: Auto Publish on Google Play will stop working on December 1, 2019.

Your application uses the old version of the Google Play Developer API. Starting December 1, 2019, support for versions 1 and 2 of this API will cease and calls to these versions will not be made. Update it to version 3 before this date.

ACTION REQUIRED: Auto Publish on Google Play will stop working on December 1, 2019.

Your application uses the old version of the Google Play Developer API. Starting December 1, 2019, support for versions 1 and 2 of this API will cease and calls to these versions will not be made. Update it to version 3 before this date.

My app does not receive this warning. Are you it's sent to your app?

Today I received this warning when I went into google play console.
At the moment, the application is published and working, but according to the warning, it will work until December.

Today I received this warning when I went into google play console.
At the moment, the application is published and working, but according to the warning, it will work until December.
Auto Publish? My app does not contains it. Do you manual setup it?

How can I download Mobile apps 1.0.7?
My subscription is Expires: Oct 31, 2020.
I can’t download, writes No permission to buy ($ 60.00)

Hi,

1. Does the app support Google Ads?
2. Does it support custom links and other ads from Siropu Ads Manager?
3. What can be customized in terms of design?
4. What are the languages supported?
5. Are attachments supported?

Ads support is really the thing that I'd need, if not supported yet then is it in the roadmap?
Thanks

Last edited:
Hi,

1. Does the app support Google Ads?
2. Does it support custom links and other ads from Siropu Ads Manager?
3. What can be customized in terms of design?
4. What are the languages supported?
5. Are attachments supported?

Ads support is really the thing that I'd need, if not supported yet then is it in the roadmap?
Thanks
  1. Not yet
  2. Nope.
  3. Currently you don't. But in the further you can change the colors. That is.
  4. English, Vietnamese, Polish. And whatever language which i receive from github repo.
  5. Yes. Ready now.

Top Bottom