mybb to xenforo

hey,

i want to convert from mybb to xenforo. is it easy? what tools do i need and will i lose any data?

also, a xenforo licence costs $140, do i need to pay this amount yearly or is it a one time payment?

if a new xenforo version comes out do i need to buy it again?

Thanks,
Regards,
Ace

I can do cheap MyBB to XenForo conversions if you need it. The only issue is that there is no way currently to redirect old links. Besides that though the process is quite easy via another software.

I mean that links indexed by Google and other search engines will not work. This is because the URL structure for different software.​
You can redirect using htacess with certain software but since MyBB is not officially supported though the importer you cannot achieve this with MyBB.​
Feel free to message me if you need more information about it and I will help you the best I can.​

I mean that links indexed by Google and other search engines will not work. This is because the URL structure for different software.​
You can redirect using htacess with certain software but since MyBB is not officially supported though the importer you cannot achieve this with MyBB.​
Feel free to message me if you need more information about it and I will help you the best I can.​

Do you do database transfers?

Top Bottom