XF 1.5 mybb to xenforo help

i've installed it in the directory that i created but i'm getting this error "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action." when i try to view www.mybbexamplesite.com/community from admin account, but i can view it from a normal user account. The avatars and attachment are also not showing

Last edited:
i'm getting this error "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action." when i try to view www.mybbexamplesite.com/community from admin account, but i can view it from a normal user account.
That's a typical permissions issue - you can use the permissions analyzer to determine which settings are incorrect.

The avatars and attachment are also not showing
Difficult to say what the issue is without a link to the site, but you would need to confirm they were imported.
If the paths were incorrect, they won't have been imported and you will need to start over.

i have htaccess file but i think i edited it for my previous script (mybb) because it wasn't displaying "www" for my domain.
this is my htaccess script

# Some hosts require RewriteBase to make RewriteRules work.
RewriteBase /

# Google SEO workaround for search.php highlights:
# Make this rule the first rewrite rule in your .htaccess!
RewriteRule ^([^&]*)&(.*)$ http://www.mywebsite.com/$1?$2 [L,QSA,R=301]

RewriteEngine on
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^([a-z.]+)?mywebsite\.com$ [NC]
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} !^www\. [NC]
RewriteRule .? http://www.%1mywebsite.com%{REQUEST_URI} [R=301,L]

# Google SEO 404:
ErrorDocument 404 /misc.php?google_seo_error=404

# Google SEO Sitemap:
RewriteRule ^sitemap\-([^./]+)\.xml$ misc.php?google_seo_sitemap=$1 [L,QSA,NC]

# Google SEO URL Forums:
RewriteRule ^Forum\-([^./]+)$ forumdisplay.php?google_seo_forum=$1 [L,QSA,NC]

# Google SEO URL Threads:
RewriteRule ^Thread\-([^./]+)$ showthread.php?google_seo_thread=$1 [L,QSA,NC]

# Google SEO URL Announcements:
RewriteRule ^Announcement\-([^./]+)$ announcements.php?google_seo_announcement=$1 [L,QSA,NC]

# Google SEO URL Users:
RewriteRule ^User\-([^./]+)$ member.php?action=profile&google_seo_user=$1 [L,QSA,NC]

# Google SEO URL Calendars:
RewriteRule ^Calendar\-([^./]+)$ calendar.php?google_seo_calendar=$1 [L,QSA,NC]

# Google SEO URL Events:
RewriteRule ^Event\-([^./]+)$ calendar.php?action=event&google_seo_event=$1 [L,QSA,NC]

how do i make all
''

MY Site - Error

The requested search/page could not be found
"
to redirect to home page

and i already redirected threads,posts and users. and i'm wondering if that all that are important

Top Bottom