My name is Jason and I have eight pre-sales questions. Please answer them all. Thank you ;) ; )

NAa stands for North America

& stands for and

My name is Jason & I was born in NAa & I live in NAa & I am from NAa

Question #1: If I do not have PayPal nor similar to PayPal nor both can I still buy XenForo software?

Question #2: If ^ yes where can I upload my XenForo software to make a website?

Question #3: Can I use any debit card or credit card or prepaid gift card that has enough money on it to buy XenForo software?

Question #4: How do I use XenForo software to make my own message board?

Question #5: Do I need any additional downloads to get my own XenForo software made message board?

Question #6: How do I log into a Control Panel for my XenForo website if I ever get one?

Question #7: How do I change card payment information for automatic billing if I ever do get a XenForo website?

Question #8: How on a XenForo created message board do I go to Admin CP (Control Panel)?

Thank you all in advance :) : )

Question #1: If I do not have PayPal nor similar to PayPal nor both can I still buy XenForo software?
We accept PayPal or credit card payments. Other payment options can be arranged if you contact us first.

Question #2: If ^ yes where can I upload my XenForo software to make a website?
You would need to buy a domain name and hosting from a domain name registrar and hosting company. The web hosting needs to support PHP and MySQL.

Question #3: Can I use any debit card or credit card or prepaid gift card that has enough money on it to buy XenForo software?
Yes, see Q1.

Question #4: How do I use XenForo software to make my own message board?
The software basically is a message board. You can see how it works here.

Question #5: Do I need any additional downloads to get my own XenForo software made message board?
Nope

Question #6: How do I log into a Control Panel for my XenForo website if I ever get one?
We don't host the software, we only provide the software for you to install via your desired web host. They will provide a control panel for managing your hosting. The software has a control panel for controlling the software which you can see in the demo I linked to in answer to Q4.

Question #7: How do I change card payment information for automatic billing if I ever do get a XenForo website?
There is no automatic billing.

Question #8: How on a XenForo created message board do I go to Admin CP (Control Panel)?
Yes. See the responses to Q6 and Q4.

Top Bottom