- The Reply To Thread link on the top right of this page should scroll down the page to this editor. If you want, then you click on More Options.
- I'd replace the editor immediately for CKEditor, costs around 800$ and it works in almost all browsers.
- the NEW post icon on the right is too washed out
- the NEW post icon and the "this post was written by Peggy Gurney, Today at 2:29 AM" is both displaying the time of the post.
- Both information should be displayed next to each other: I'd remove NEW post icon and highlight the post date instead.
- The post date should be placed on the right, so I am not bothered by it when reading through the posts.
- Integrate "Like" with Facebook Like if its possible to first store the action in this database and then activate the facebook like
- if you can not do that, display Facebook Like only *within* the a "You do like it" template is displayed
- get away with the "New Member" for now, display "special" usergroups, but not common one
- Instead of the Thread Display Options, give us a "Save current Thread Display view". That's far easier for the user and saves additional templates for you.
- Rename Showing threads 1 to 2 of 2 to "Showing all 2 threads"
- Put the signature area to the bottom of each postbit
- What's New and Your watched topics should be on one page. Replace Your watched topics with "What's new". On top of this page all unread watched topics are on top, of course.
- Replace "Your Account" and "Kier>drop down box list" with "Your Account: Kier". Two links in one.
- I want to watch any topic/post that I create without having to click on "Watch this thread" before.