Daily Statistics

Daily Statistics 1.3.5

No permission to download
One stat I can never find is how many unique forum members visit each month, the monthly statistics in the admin for users active are wrong as it just adds up the users active daily.

Great addon though Matt :)

One stat I can never find is how many unique forum members visit each month, the monthly statistics in the admin for users active are wrong as it just adds up the users active daily.

Great addon though Matt :)
@Mark3121 - this SQL query will get the results you are after:

Code:
SELECT COUNT(*)
FROM xf_user
WHERE last_activity > UNIX_TIMESTAMP ( DATE_SUB ( NOW (), INTERVAL 30 DAY ) )

Want me to stick that into the Users section of this add-on in the ACP?

Stats are not showing up for me - just installed and daily posts, registrations and threads are all at 0. New posts not incrementing...

ah ok - that's probably better than the old one I had as it ran a query on every post added.

Presumably if i manually run the cron job it will update?

Will my site crash and burn if I install this, or is it just some functions that won't work?

I ask because I don't want to upgrade to Xenforo 1.2.x, running Xenforo 1.1.4 right now.

Will my site crash and burn if I install this, or is it just some functions that won't work?

I ask because I don't want to upgrade to Xenforo 1.2.x, running Xenforo 1.1.4 right now.
It won't even install on anything less than 1.2 Beta

I'm unable to transalate it!
I can't find in ACP-Appearence-phrases the following!

New Users Today:
New Threads Today:

Any help guys?

New users today = totalUsers
New threads today = totalThreads

You should have able to find them searching for the phrase, that's all I've just done.

Top Bottom