Daily Statistics

Daily Statistics 1.3.5

No permission to download
Good add-on.... Can you add an option in ACP which allows me not to display 'new users today'.

Also would be great if you could combine this addon with the Attachment Stats... It would mean 1 less add-on to manage.

Good add-on.... Can you add an option in ACP which allows me not to display 'new users today'.

Also would be great if you could combine this addon with the Attachment Stats... It would mean 1 less add-on to manage.
I'll add options for each of the stats, so you can choose which ones to be displayed.

I'll also have a look into merging the two.

Matt,

Looking good - just a quick question - Any chance of making this a sidebar option in the main forum, as well as extended options in the ACP?
There doesnt seem to be a decent integrated-look Stats bar available :)
Yeah, that's do-able (y)

OOh... Whatever is easier for you... Thinking about it probably be best integrated in the Existing block to keep all the stats together... Still whatever is easier though - just grateful for the stats :)

OOh... Whatever is easier for you... Thinking about it probably be best integrated in the Existing block to keep all the stats together... Still whatever is easier though - just grateful for the stats :)
That's the easier option for me ;)

Really liking this kind of pace of development. (y)

Not sure it got suggested but what about Resources posted today: ? unsure whether that is something you may want to add but thought, heck, suggest it. :)

Edit: Brilliant adding the forumhome display option. This now becomes an essential add-on. Thanks again.

Last edited:
Really liking this kind of pace of development. (y)

Not sure it got suggested but what about Resources posted today: ? unsure whether that is something you may want to add but thought, heck, suggest it. :)

Edit: Brilliant adding the forumhome display option. This now becomes an essential add-on. Thanks again.
Resources posted today is very simple to add. I'll stick it in there ;)

Top Bottom