XF 2.2 Multiple smilies on 1 line not possible by default?? Bug?

Black Tiger

I've seen this already on 2.1 and older, but it seems some odd bug to me.

With Xenforo it's not possible to put several smilies at 1 line by default.
For example, suppose I want to place 3 smilies hier, then it looks like this. :rolleyes:
šŸ˜ :ROFLMAO:

Now as you can see, 1 smilie is on the line after the text, every other smilie will go on the next line (where it's possible to put a lot) no matter what.

So to fix this, you have to go back with the curser, try with del and backspace and then you will succeed to put the 3 smilies behind each other.
As for layout, this with 1 smilie on 1 line and 2 (or more) on the second line, it just doesn't look well either.

But normally one can put multiple behind each other at once.

Is there a reason for this behaviour? Or is this a bug and can this be fixed?

alfa beta :);):(:mad::confused:
For example, suppose I want to place 3 smilies hier, then it looks like this.:);):(
For example, suppose I want to place 3 smilies hier, then it looks like this. :);):(:(:mad::confused::cool:
For example, suppose I want to place 3 smilies hier, then it looks like this. :) ;) :(

In Windows 10 Edge it is working correctly.

You're right. In Chrome works alright too. Seems to be an issue only happening in Firefox then.

Anybody a clue on how to fix this? Or is this some xenforo css or other code thing which has to be adjusted to fix it for Firefox?

Firefox needs a major rebuild, having a lot of issues with Facebook on Firefox as well with images not showing up and other things. I don't know what they did to it.

Top Bottom