Multi Prefix

Multi Prefix [Paid] 2.11.2

No permission to buy ($30.00)

Dr-SpinXO

Resources Error
I Multi Prefix installed that and this error has been occurring ever since, But as soon as I go to Resources this error comes up

Code:
ErrorException: [E_WARNING] Declaration of SV\MultiPrefix\XFRM\Admin\Controller\Category::categorySaveProcess(XFRM\Entity\Category $category) should be compatible with XenConcept\RestrictToDownloadResources\XFRM\Admin\Controller\Category::categorySaveProcess(XF\Entity\AbstractCategoryTree $category) in src/addons/SV/MultiPrefix/XFRM/Admin/Controller/Category.php at line 20
XF::handlePhpError() in src/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php at line 480
include() in src/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php at line 480
Composer\Autoload\includeFile() in src/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php at line 346
Composer\Autoload\ClassLoader->loadClass()
spl_autoload_call()
class_exists() in src/XF/Extension.php at line 174
XF\Extension->extendClass() in src/XF/App.php at line 2857
XF\App->extendClass() in src/XF/App.php at line 1596
XF\App->XF\{closure}() in src/XF/Container.php at line 230
XF\Container->create() in src/XF/App.php at line 2812
XF\App->controller() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 291
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 259
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 115
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 57
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2345
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 512
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Xon

Resources Error
I Multi Prefix installed that and this error has been occurring ever since, But as soon as I go to Resources this error comes up

Code:
ErrorException: [E_WARNING] Declaration of SV\MultiPrefix\XFRM\Admin\Controller\Category::categorySaveProcess(XFRM\Entity\Category $category) should be compatible with XenConcept\RestrictToDownloadResources\XFRM\Admin\Controller\Category::categorySaveProcess(XF\Entity\AbstractCategoryTree $category) in src/addons/SV/MultiPrefix/XFRM/Admin/Controller/Category.php at line 20
XF::handlePhpError() in src/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php at line 480
include() in src/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php at line 480
Composer\Autoload\includeFile() in src/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php at line 346
Composer\Autoload\ClassLoader->loadClass()
spl_autoload_call()
class_exists() in src/XF/Extension.php at line 174
XF\Extension->extendClass() in src/XF/App.php at line 2857
XF\App->extendClass() in src/XF/App.php at line 1596
XF\App->XF\{closure}() in src/XF/Container.php at line 230
XF\Container->create() in src/XF/App.php at line 2812
XF\App->controller() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 291
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 259
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 115
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 57
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2345
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 512
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13
XenConcept\RestrictToDownloadResources needs to be updated to be compatible with XFRM 2.1.0+, or use MultiPrefix v2.7.0 as this add-on no longer directly supports XF2.0 and XFRM for XF2.0

Xon

Ensure the prefixes have a stable well defined order in the admincp (instead of everything with an 'display order' value of the default single value).

Ludachris

I run another addon that uses multiple prefixes (Bob's Showcase, and his Classifieds addon). Does that mean this will conflict with those?

Xon

Bob's Showcase has some basic multiprefix support for the thread bits from memory. But all of Bob's add-ons are fairly complex, so contact me if are willing to pay for that sort of integration work

Ludachris

Bob's Showcase has some basic multiprefix support for the thread bits from memory. But all of Bob's add-ons are fairly complex, so contact me if are willing to pay for that sort of integration work
I actually don't need it to work in Bob's thread bits - or in any threads that would be tied to Bob's add-ons in our forum. I just don't want it to cause a conflict and break anything since we're running his add-ons. I suppose I could just install it and see if it breaks anything.

Xon

Both add-ons can be installed without breaking things, there just isn't integration around the additional features.

BigPete7978

Is there a reason that in mobile view the Prefix section is in white on my dark theme, but not on a PC? I am only experiencing this when on my cell phone. I don't get it.

PC:
Screen Shot 2022-01-28 at 9.17.12 PM.png

Mobile:
C29D2573-3135-442A-B011-472E58C7CB34_1_201_a.jpeg

Xon

Ugh, styling conflicts.

This add-on uses default XenForo select2 styling which needs to be styled for a dark-style. You might need to poke however you got the dark theme to look at that.

BigPete7978

Ugh, styling conflicts.

This add-on uses default XenForo select2 styling which needs to be styled for a dark-style. You might need to poke however you got the dark theme to look at that.
It was a designated dark theme that I customized from @Russ's Pixel Exit. Not sure what could be causing it.