Most Popular Tags [Deleted]

XF v1.5.5a
Most Popular Tags v1.0.5

Wanted to assign a specific tag to an RSS feed. Once I clicked to import the feed it came the following server error.

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: Division by zero - library/Eagle/MostPopularTags/Model/MostPopularTags.php:35
Generated By: Unknown Account, 1 minute ago
Stack Trace
#0 /var/www/clients/client180/web812/web/library/Eagle/MostPopularTags/Model/MostPopularTags.php(35): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'Division by zer...', '/var/www/client...', 35, Array)
#1 /var/www/clients/client180/web812/web/library/Eagle/MostPopularTags/ControllerPublic/Tags.php(13): Eagle_MostPopularTags_Model_MostPopularTags->getListMostPopularTags('25')
#2 /var/www/clients/client180/web812/web/library/phc/LinkDirectory/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(7): Eagle_MostPopularTags_ControllerPublic_Tags->actionIndex()
#3 /var/www/clients/client180/web812/web/library/NFLJ/AMS/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(7): phc_LinkDirectory_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex()
#4 /var/www/clients/client180/web812/web/library/NFLJ/Showcase/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(7): NFLJ_AMS_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex()
#5 /var/www/clients/client180/web812/web/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): NFLJ_Showcase_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex()
#6 /var/www/clients/client180/web812/web/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#7 /var/www/clients/client180/web812/web/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#8 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(32) "https://www.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Once I deactivate the add-on, the error stops.

Hey i using your tags and I like the javascript feature but it makes my site load slow.. and sometimes the tags first turn into regular words then it fully loads and does the javascript.. can you somehow work on the code to make it faster and more bug free?@eagle

Top Bottom