Most Popular Tags [Deleted]

I'm running xf 1.5.2
Then you have a different problem.

If check the error message you are getting, does the table name in the error match your actual table name? In other words, are you using a prefix or something in your table name and it doesn't match the query so it can't find the table?

Then you have a different problem.

If check the error message you are getting, does the table name in the error match your actual table name? In other words, are you using a prefix or something in your table name and it doesn't match the query so it can't find the table?
This is the message in the acp
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class 'Eagle_MostPopularTags_ControllerPublic_Tags' not found -library/XenForo/Application.php(528) : eval()'d code:1

This is the message in the acp
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class 'Eagle_MostPopularTags_ControllerPublic_Tags' not found -library/XenForo/Application.php(528) : eval()'d code:1

I tested it in more times but there is no problem yet. Well please try to uninstall add-on and reinstall again.

I tested it in more times but there is no problem yet. Well please try to uninstall add-on and reinstall again.
Add-on uninstalled and installed and again errors, very strange
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class 'Eagle_MostPopularTags_ControllerPublic_Tags' not found -library/XenForo/FrontController.php:461

Add-on uninstalled and installed and again errors, very strange
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class 'Eagle_MostPopularTags_ControllerPublic_Tags' not found -library/XenForo/FrontController.php:461
Did you update from an earlier version? If so, make sure that with the update that you have uploaded fresh copies of all of the PHP files to your server before upgrading the add-on XML in the ACP.

In earlier version the file used was {xf}/library/Eagle/MostPopularTags/ControllerPublic/MostPopularTags.php but it looks like with the recent version it has been renamed to {xf}/library/Eagle/MostPopularTags/ControllerPublic/Tags.php.

If you try upgrading from an older version using just the XML without also uploading the the updated PHP files then you'll get the error you are seeing.

Did you update from an earlier version? If so, make sure that with the update that you have uploaded fresh copies of all of the PHP files to your server before upgrading the add-on XML in the ACP.

In earlier version the file used was {xf}/library/Eagle/MostPopularTags/ControllerPublic/MostPopularTags.php but it looks like with the recent version it has been renamed to {xf}/library/Eagle/MostPopularTags/ControllerPublic/Tags.php.

If you try upgrading from an older version using just the XML without also uploading the the updated PHP files then you'll get the error you are seeing.
I did clean install, I have this add-on never used before.

@Eagle have you tested the cache functionality? I see where you're doing a load from cache function but am not seeing where the cache is getting saved.

Server Error ..@Eagle Can you help me

min(): Array must contain at least one element

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
min() in Eagle/MostPopularTags/Model/MostPopularTags.php at line 23
Eagle_MostPopularTags_Model_MostPopularTags->getListMostPopularTags() in Eagle/MostPopularTags/ControllerPublic/Tags.php at line 13
Eagle_MostPopularTags_ControllerPublic_Tags->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/public_html/index.php at line 13

I did clean install, I have this add-on never used before.

The fact there is no much difference tag function between XenForo Core Tag function but at least you can try it again now. I hope the problem solved now but if you still getting the same error, tell me here please. I have a question what's your PHP version?

@Eagle have you tested the cache functionality? I see where you're doing a load from cache function but am not seeing where the cache is getting saved.

Well try it again now Kevin thanks for this. I think it's ok now :P

I get this error on my index and my forum becomes inaccessible once I ran the update.

Code:
Datas must be string or set automatic_serialization = true

[code]
Zend_Cache::throwException() in Zend/Cache/Core.php at line 360
Zend_Cache_Core->save() in Eagle/MostPopularTags/Model/MostPopularTags.php at line 60
Eagle_MostPopularTags_Model_MostPopularTags->getListMostPopularTags() in Eagle/MostPopularTags/ControllerPublic/Tags.php at line 13
Eagle_MostPopularTags_ControllerPublic_Tags->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/nginx/domains/domain.com/public/index.php at line 13

Error:

Code:
Zend_Cache_Exception: Datas must be string or set automatic_serialization = true - library/Zend/Cache.php:209
Generated By: Tyler, 1 minute ago

Stack Trace

Code:
#0 /home/nginx/domains/domain.com/public/library/Zend/Cache/Core.php(360): Zend_Cache::throwException('Datas must be s...')
#1 /home/nginx/domains/domain.com/public/library/Eagle/MostPopularTags/Model/MostPopularTags.php(60): Zend_Cache_Core->save(Array, 'Eagle_MostPopul...', Array, 3600)
#2 /home/nginx/domains/domain.com/public/library/Eagle/MostPopularTags/ControllerPublic/Tags.php(13): Eagle_MostPopularTags_Model_MostPopularTags->getListMostPopularTags('12')
#3 /home/nginx/domains/domain.com/public/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): Eagle_MostPopularTags_ControllerPublic_Tags->actionIndex()
#4 /home/nginx/domains/domain.com/public/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#5 /home/nginx/domains/domain.com/public/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}

Request State

Code:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(35) "http://www.domain.com/index.php"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

The fact there is no much difference tag function between XenForo Core Tag function but at least you can try it again now. I hope the problem solved now but if you still getting the same error, tell me here please. I have a question what's your PHP version?
Thanks for the update @Eagle
When I installed the new version I got the same error but when I uploaded the files again it works :)
Is it possible to make a Xenporta2 widget?

Thanks for a great add-on.

I am trying to set the "Position:hook:ad_sidebar_top", but it does not seem to work... any kind of work-around available?

Thanks!

Top Bottom