Modest - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

Apologies; I had never heard of "Font Awesome", so when I read your previous reply I thought you were referring to "awesome colour icons", albeit in broken English! Gotcha now.

Thanks again. :)

Gotcha, you can find more about font awesome here: http://fontawesome.io/

It's a nice easy way of getting icons that look great on desktop and especially mobile :).

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Russ updated Modest - pixelExit.com with a new update entry:

1.4.1 Update

The style has been updated to our 1.4.1 version of the Framework. The update was pushed out on site this past week so some of you may already have the download. It brings new functionality, bug fixes and optimization. All customers can download the update in our new store. We recently upgraded our site and store so if you have any trouble at all please don't hesitate to start a support ticket with us. You can read about our upgrade and the new store...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Minor XenBase Update

This is primarily a XenBase focused release with some minor improvements to the style. The latest XenBase includes the following:
  • Help sub-nav adjusted(fixes bug when viewing the help pages without the help tab enabled but removes the default sub-nav while viewing the help page now so it acts like XenForo)
  • PAGE_CONTAINER/navigation.css/thread_list brought up-to-date
  • Scroll buttons changed slightly(shows when you scroll from the top now)
  • Level 2 Category Nodes should now be...

1.4.3 Update

This brings the style up to date for XenForo 1.4.3, It also adds fixes in specific for the official Gallery add-on.

The full XenBase change log can be found here:
https://pixelexit.com/threads/1-4-3-change-log.1572/

You can read up on a tutorial for the new social icons here:
https://pixelexit.com/resources/utilizing-the-social-icons.13/ (must be logged in and have an active license)

This update also provides cosmetic fixes for the style

To upgrade...

A few questions if I may
  • Does this switch to fluid vs. fixed length the same way the normal xenForo style does?
  • Is it fully responsive?
  • Is it heavily customized so much as a xenForo upgrade will break things? How do we go about upgrading?
  • Does the style work with xenGallery
Thanks!

A few questions if I may
  • Does this switch to fluid vs. fixed length the same way the normal xenForo style does?
  • Is it fully responsive?
  • Is it heavily customized so much as a xenForo upgrade will break things? How do we go about upgrading?
  • Does the style work with xenGallery
Thanks!

Style can be set to any max-width making it function the same as the default style in regards to width.

Yes it's fully responsive

Our framework is pretty customized but we're usually pretty good about keeping it up-to-date in a timely manner(this most recent update wasn't a huge priority so we're still working on it). To upgrade the style you'll simply Import XenBase First, then import the new Modest, all updates trickle down to the child style of Modest(named whatever you want and where you put your edits in). When we release an update we email all clients where you can download it right away.

Style should work perfectly fine with xenGallery, if there are issues let me know and we can adjust it.

Thanks for the interest, let me know if you have any other questions.

- Russ

Style can be set to any max-width making it function the same as the default style in regards to width.

Yes it's fully responsive

Our framework is pretty customized but we're usually pretty good about keeping it up-to-date in a timely manner(this most recent update wasn't a huge priority so we're still working on it). To upgrade the style you'll simply Import XenBase First, then import the new Modest, all updates trickle down to the child style of Modest(named whatever you want and where you put your edits in). When we release an update we email all clients where you can download it right away.

Style should work perfectly fine with xenGallery, if there are issues let me know and we can adjust it.

Thanks for the interest, let me know if you have any other questions.

- Russ

Thank you for the quick reply. I will give it a go :)

Minor 1.4.8 Update

This is a minor release which brings our styles up-to-date with the 1.4.8 version of XenForo. You can view the change log for XenBase https://pixelexit.com/threads/1-4-8-style-updates-1-5-0-beta-1.2495/ and on top of this there has been minor cosmetic improvements throughout the style.

With the 1.5.0 Beta 1 release of XenForo today were also releasing an updated XenBase version which is basically the 1.4.8 version but with the updated templates if you feel like running the Beta...

Russ updated Modest - PixelExit.com with a new update entry:

1.5.1 Update

We pushed these updates out to our customers 2 weeks ago we just haven't had the chance to publish them on XenForo yet (until now :) )

For the Change-Log and some other future plans regarding Pixel Exit check out this thread

https://pixelexit.com/threads/1-5-1-updates-and-some-future-plans.2934/

All licensed customers can download it in their account area on our site.

Make sure you make style backups prior to upgrading!

1.5.9 Update

Hello everyone, we pushed out our 1.5.9 updates last Thursday. You'll be able to download it immediately with an active license via your licenses area.

YOU MUST BE ON XENFORO 1.5.9 PRIOR TO UPGRADING/INSTALLING THIS

This is considered a rather large update, I would personally recommend installing it as a brand new style. This is just to make sure you're up and running correctly prior to going...

1.5.11 Style Update

New update bringing the style up to date with the 1.5.11.

Some of the awesome new stuff:
  • Off-Canvas Sidebar option
  • Re-designed Social logins
  • Option to reduce the size of the floating navigation
  • Split the default login link into 2 links, Login / Register
  • and much more...
Check this new posts for the full change-log.

Make a backup of your style prior to upgrading!

Large XenBase Update

Hello everyone, we're pushing our 1.5.13 updates out today. Once you receive the email you'll be able to download it immediately with an active license via your licenses area.

This is a rather large XenBase focusing primarily on the back end organization, bug fixes and just a general clean up. We aim to keep each release as easy as possible to upgrade but with this version we...

Modest will still be updated and supported on the 1.x line. It may even make it into the 2.0 product lineup down the road depending on demand. For now, if you own an active license you can submit a ticket on our site to get a 50% off coupon for one of the styles that did get converted over (does not apply to new releases).

Last edited:
While Modest isn't being upgraded to the 2.x product line, I've included it as a child version of Core. If you purchase Core you'll get this version of Modest for free.

Modest.webp

Top Bottom