Modern Gamer XF2 (10 Presets) [Deleted]

Thanks! And you are very welcome. Btw, I once (like 2 years ago) mentioned wanting to see a flat variant of the theme and you mentioned it was on a to do list... How is that going?
I remember your suggestion! And very embarrassed to admit this fell through the cracks. FYI during 2020, I was left in a position with no help during the chaos of covid, where I considered shutting down and handing my work to another developer here. That being said I am working hard to revitalize all my work in Xenforo and contribute to the community. So there's a lot of small things that need to be done.

I do still remember the method I had in mind for achieving the flat style, so yes it's something I can put on the table.

I remember your suggestion! And very embarrassed to admit this fell through the cracks. FYI during 2020, I was left in a position with no help during the chaos of covid, where I considered shutting down and handing my work to another developer here. That being said I am working hard to revitalize all my work in Xenforo and contribute to the community. So there's a lot of small things that need to be done.

I do still remember the method I had in mind for achieving the flat style, so yes it's something I can put on the table.
Awesome as always, thanks for pulling through and updating this awesome set of themes!

Last tweak before rollouts. I realized that hover node rows only apply to threads in the "structuredList" style of containers. But this is used many places in Xenforo, such as Resource lists. I'm extending the same styling everywhere for more consistency, then will be deploying

Nulumia updated Modern Gamer XF2 (10 Presets) with a new update entry:

Resource pages, bugfixes, structured lists

To update your theme, please download the latest version at:
https://www.nulumia.com/shop/my-downloads/

Upgrading from last previous version
  • XML import only
Changes made to child-style XMLs
  • None
This is NOT a one-click archive release
Due to this update being a hot-fix and one-click archive support not officially rolled out yet to the downloads system, you will still need to manually...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Apologies that this is not the archive importer release. You will still need to unzip the file package and import the XML manually, as that functionality is still being deployed to the entire theme catalog at once.

There will also be possible file migration after rolling out archive format, as XF 2.2 archives now place styles in the /data/ directory. Full info will be provided at that time about moving over custom style images if needed.

A few notes on the latest Fortnite preset:

Based on previous feedback (Thanks in particular to @Finnigan), I put significant new work into the Fortnite theme. Admittedly, the initial version was a bit rushed -- as you may know Fortnite (both game and official website) has a wide range of its own signature palettes, such as the blue/purple/orange gradients, yellow buttons, etc. I attempted to combine many of these palettes and the initial preset probably used too many of them.

I've opted now for a simple blue and yellow-orange combo, with a few recognizable palettes for accents (Notices, Filter Bars, etc). I've also gone with a slightly less-cartoony font, while still staying very true to the Fortnite font style. I believe the new change is significantly better.

There are also extensive customizations to various UI, node grid, features widgets etc. As there are significant changes, I apologize as they may interfere with customizations you've done to your theme. In this case I highly encourage reverting as much as possible to begin pulling changes from the latest master theme.
I really like what you have done with the update. However, I'm still getting the resources problem, not with stars now, but with line parsing (or what it's called)... Maybe this can be fixed in the templates or something?

Screenshot 2021-10-29 054852.webp

Ah yes if there's a "Wednesday" entry it will likely clip as it is the longest day that can be there.

Try placing this in the extra.less template of your active/live style:
HTML:
.structItem-cell.structItem-cell--resourceMeta {
    width: 220px;
    padding-left: 12px;
}

I will add further tweaks for this in the next patch

Xenforo 2.2.8, One-Click Archive Imports, Bugfixes

Overview

This update brings compatibility with the latest Xenforo 2.2.8 and moves all Nulumia themes to use the One-Click Archive import format. From now on, you can download style packages as a single zip file and import directly in your Xenforo backend. This means you will no longer have to manually upload files via FTP, nor import XML files...

I have added partners but they are not showing on the site. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Xenforo VersionXenforo 2.2.8
Theme Version2.2.8.0.0

FYI during 2020, I was left in a position with no help during the chaos of covid, where I considered shutting down and handing my work to another developer here.
I know times were tough for a lot of folks but I also feel like customers were left in the dark for months on end. I had a question on your forum that NEVER got answered. Just spam.

I bought a theme from you (inflow) that was unusable and never was fixed until recently, which of course was past my license renewal date.

@Nulumia you have proved my point.

You have been on here since this post, have seen this post, and still dont acknowledge it.

This is the same exact behavior you exhibited over the last year. The disappearing act has gotten old.

Xenforo 2.2.9 | Editor Fixes | SEO & Index Tools compatibility

Overview

This update brings compatibility with the latest Xenforo 2.2.9 and fixes an issue which could lead to the editor appearing broken when using the theme with non-matching Xenforo versions. Further, all Nulumia themes have not received added compatibility with SEO & Index Tools addon.

This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:
This resource has been deleted by XenForo Ltd. in line with our resource housekeeping criteria.

Top Bottom