Modern Gamer (+ 10 Theme Presets) [Deleted]

Nulumia

whitesky submitted a new resource:

Modern Gamer - A powerful portal style gaming theme with awesome features

YVwaFzq.jpg

Modern Gamer is an amazing new responsive gaming theme, bringing powerful theme features and customization. Perfect for esports, gaming teams both casual and competitive alike, Modern Gamer is the ultimate sleek and professional gaming template for your forum.

Boasting incredible features out of the box — such as our free slide-show, logo icon rotator, full HTML5 video backgrounds, background wallpaper slide-show, custom node banners and more —...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks a lot :), yes it's currently about 75% completed for XF2 and hope to have it out asap!

Still waiting for a good color/hue adjuster system like we had in XF1, but in the meantime I'll be releasing manually done color presets.

PS apologies for earlier replies in this thread, for some reason I never spotted these showing up in Alerts.

Will be posting in this thread as soon as the XF2 beta theme is live to preview

Sorry about that, I'll check why it may be out of stock and fix. Btw this theme is receiving a major update within the next 24 hours, so if you're interested be sure to wait for version 1.0.1 :)
so I can't really wait, D.
would buy today on your site but this would not be possible either
but great that the design will be available again! TOP

No problem and just to note any purchase will automatically grant free XF2 edition when it is released to existing customers :-)

is there a way to display the topics as it is in the red box?
if yes what must change and where?^^
https://s2.imagebanana.com/file/180513/L3gl3m5b.jpg
Hmm.. do you mean the topics when you enter a forum, and view the list of threads? I could certainly add this feature to copy the forum list layout into discussion list, tbh I've been considering doing this for a while :-).

Let me know if that's what you had in mind, I could patch it in with an update.

Then I would like to know if you can get the design generally 200px wider? and where would I have to do it. hope here is still support :/

whitesky updated Modern Gamer with a new update entry:

Major NulumiaBase Upgrade - Xenforo 1.5.21 - New Features - HTML Widgets & More

July 6th, 2018 | Theme Version 1.1.0

View attachment 179377

To view this latest version live, please visit the Demo Forum here:
https://demo.nulumia.com/xenforo/misc/style?style_id=56

To update your theme, please download the latest version at:
https://www.nulumia.com/my-account/downloads/

Overview

This update is a major overhaul and upgrade, bringing countless new improvements, bug-fixes, and major features!

NulumiaBase 1.9.x is...

Read the rest of this update entry...

This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:
This resource has been deleted by XenForo Ltd. in line with our resource housekeeping criteria.

Top Bottom