Moderator Checkpoint System [Deleted]

Chris Deeming updated AVForums.com - Moderator Checkpoint System with a new update entry:

Bug fixes and stability improvements

The following bugs have been fixed in this release:
  • DataWriter errors being thrown under certain circumstances
  • A consistency bug whereby you could check posts that were not eligible to be checked, thus throwing the unchecked count into minus figures.
  • A styling bug where colours were hardcoded in the moderator bar. It now uses the style's colour pallet.
  • A bug with the Checkpoint page whereby if you were viewing all, the subsequent pages you clicked on would return you to the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey Chris,

Got this error:

Code:
Error Info
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class 'XenDebug_Log' not found - library/AVForums/ModCheckpoint/DataWriter/ThreadCheck.php:76
Generated By: anthony, A moment ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(99) "https://www.myptsd.com/c/threads/could-i-move-my-trauma-diary-to-members-only-section-please.37406/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

If you go to line 76 of that file that generates the error and just remove that line.

I'll release an update shortly.

So did the cache rebuild so that all are marked as checked make it? I don't want to go through 4.5 million posts lol

This is by no means an official observation.

In AVForums there is still a lot of imported, checked content that is not being properly handled as regards display attributes and sort order etc.. I'm advised the rebuild job has finished running.

So - unofficially: no.

Different things actually.

The old vBull records were imported for AVForums using a query which mapped the records from the old vBull tables to the new XenForo add-on tables.

There's already a rebuilder built in, but all that does is rebuild the cache of the unread count on threads. I'm aware this hasn't seemingly worked properly at AVF and am in receipt of your e-mail about it.

@BamaStangGuy to answer your question directly, no, such a rebuilder doesn't exist just yet.

Last edited:
I'm considering this add-on (to help improve the moderation of my largest site) - is there a query I can run after installation to mark all existing posts as checked?

Also, is there an option for excluding specific forums from the checking requirement - such as our reported items and private moderator forums? (Don't really want threads from these forums showing up on the checkpoint page)

Thanks,
Shaun :D

I'm getting negative numbers for Unchecked on a few threads with soft-deleted posts. Rebuilding does not resolve the problem. xf 1.2.5, Checkpoint 1.0.4.

Some errors are being thrown:
Code:
Error Info
ErrorException: Division by zero - library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Post.php:35
Stack Trace
#0 /var/www/html/xf/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Post.php(35): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'Division by zer...', '/var/www/html/x...', 35, Array)
#1 /var/www/html/xf/library/Nobita/DiscussionsPerPage/ControllerPublic/Post.php(30): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Post->getPostSpecificRedirect(Array, Array, 5)
#2 /var/www/html/xf/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Post.php(19): Nobita_DiscussionsPerPage_ControllerPublic_Post->getPostSpecificRedirect(Array, Array, 5)
#3 /var/www/html/xf/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Post->actionIndex()
#4 /var/www/html/xf/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#5 /var/www/html/xf/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(102) "/xf/index.php?threads/im-jealous-of-the-big-threads-here.138/first-unchecked"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["threads/im-jealous-of-the-big-threads-here_138/first-unchecked"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Other than this, my mods are loving Checkpoint, and it's made moderation of the board far easier.

Is it possible to turn off Checkpoint for a specific forum? I've tried through permissions, but when in Moderating mode, the forum in question still color codes.

Hello,

I loved the checkpoint system @ VB times, and am glad that you ported it to XenForo. I installed it last week, and we have two observations.

First issue:

We have a category on the board level, Creatives (sorry, the board runs in German, so I have to translate) with three sub forums, cooking, gardening, hobbies.

All entries in the three sub fora are checked, the category still shows up as having unchecked entries, which is not the case.

Second issue:

We have a category, book reviews. One of the sub forums is classics. Yesterday, at about 10 pm was a new entry created, the category book reviews shows as "all checked", while the sub forum displays the last entry as "has unchecked posts".

I have kept the settings on the default.

Do you have any suggestions?

Top Bottom