1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moderation Queue And Reported Items Admin Notification [Paid] 1.1

Send an automated email to super admins whenever there are items in the moderation queue.

1. wang

wang Well-Known Member

wang submitted a new resource:

Moderation Queue Admin Email Notification - Send an automated email to super admins whenever there are items in the moderation queue.

Read more about this resource...

51463 likes this.
  2. Floyd R Turbo

Floyd R Turbo Well-Known Member

About #$@!$#@! time someone did this!! Thanks @wang!

The only thing I really wanted to see was for this to happen in real-time instead of once daily by cron. Can it be configured to run hourly? That would tip me over the edge.

Ideally it would be nice if the e-mail list was configurable, but I'll take SA over nothing

wang likes this.
  3. wang

wang Well-Known Member

Yes sir, the cron can be configured to run hourly. I edited the cron time on the add on. Now it will run hourly instead of daily.

Can you please tell me what part of the email list do you want to be configurable and in what way?

4. Floyd R Turbo

Floyd R Turbo Well-Known Member

What I mean is, I would like to be able to enter in a list of e-mail addresses in ACP to which am e-mail will be sent upon a moderation event occurrence. Or maybe, you make it so that you can check user groups (admin , mod, etc) in addition to SAs.

5. wang

wang Well-Known Member

I see what you mean. For the moment the automated emails will be sent to the Super Admins only. But in the future I will look into expanding it to include other emails too.

6. RoldanLT

RoldanLT Well-Known Member

Possible to change this to every 30 minutes?

7. wang

wang Well-Known Member

Yes sir. You can do that by changing the cron settings.

RoldanLT likes this.