Minecraft Paid Username Validation [Deleted]

@Will75 Still maintained and supported.

I haven't had time to complete the next feature release (2.2.0) yet because school has kept me busy. The semester is coming to an end soon. The current version works fine, and if it breaks I will fix it.

If you send me the order number I'll renew your download link. It expires shortly thereafter, so I recommend keeping it locally after you download it if you think you will need it handy.

@Will75 Still maintained and supported.

I haven't had time to complete the next feathttps://xenforo.com/community/threads/minecraft-paid-username-validation-paid.35724/page-5#post-928226ure release (2.2.0) yet because school has kept me busy. The semester is coming to an end soon. The current version works fine, and if it breaks I will fix it.

If you send me the order number I'll renew your download link. It expires shortly thereafter, so I recommend keeping it locally after you download it if you think you will need it handy.
Ah, alright. And.. order number? From PayPal or?

Jeremy P updated Minecraft Paid Username Validation with a new update entry:

Minor update

This release makes use of the safe method for retrieving registration input data, implemented per my bug report in XenForo 1.4.1+.

It removes my workaround that was used in earlier versions.

Also, the correct version number is now displayed in the Admin Panel.

All existing customers should have received a notification and download link via email. If you were not notified, get in touch and I'll add you to the customer database so you receive updates going forward. If you didn't get to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Jeremy, on the registration page when people register the first thing they see is name: is it possible to change this to Minecraft Username: and if so how would i go about doing that?

or even have something in the input box: Please enter your Minecraft Username Here. and when you go to click in it the text disappears.

EDIT: nevermind you can change it by oing into the phrase section and searching name and changing it there :)

Last edited:
For the Minecraft server? This add-on doesn't do anything on that end, it stays in XenForo-land.

Jeremy P updated Minecraft Paid Username Validation with a new update entry:

cURL Support

Hey everyone,

This update changes the mechanism used to perform the request to Mojang's servers.

Some shared hosts don't have allow_url_fopen enabled for security reasons, so this update replaces the file_get_contents() call with a cURL request.

If the add-on works fine for you already, there's no need to upgrade (but it should continue working fine if you do).

Customer update emails should be going out shortly.

Thanks!

Read the rest of this update entry...

@JamieSinn Sorry to hear it didn't work for you. I've just tried installing the add-on on a fresh XenForo installation and everything went fine.

I can't imagine why it wouldn't be able to load the class when it is available in the correct location.

Nevertheless, I'm happy to hear you've come up with a solution of your own.

Top Bottom