migration vbulletin 5.2 to XF possible?

fionix

I read a lot of topics about the migration and that there is no demand for a converter from VB5 to Xf.

Now I was wondering 1 year after all the post have been made is there still no converter?

I only need the users and threads/post moved to XF the rest I don't care about, is there no way to get this done?

Thanks.. so first I have to install IPB importa the VB 5 there and then install XF and import from IBP correct?

Do you know who to hire and what the cost are if I don't want to do this myself?

Just noticed IPB (Invision Power) also cost money.. so I will have to pay for this and then for XF ??

Thanks.. so first I have to install IPB importa the VB 5 there and then install XF and import from IBP correct?

Do you know who to hire and what the cost are if I don't want to do this myself?

Just noticed IPB (Invision Power) also cost money.. so I will have to pay for this and then for XF ??
Yes, you will need to pay for IPB as well (or find somebody who has an IPB license to help you).

For importing services, have a look in the Third Party Services and Offers section of the forum.

okay he is not able to help any longer since he don't has a license! Do you know anyone else that can convert the VB5 connect forum to XF ?

Someone that can do it fast?

Top Bottom