Migration, Conversion and Specialty Import Services - including Incremental Imports

Due to the winter storms across the US, Driven 2's office has been experiencing an Internet outage for two days.

I've been connected via a backup wireless cell connection, but it is congested and slow. Only emergency service tickets are being handled at this time.

I don't yet have an ETA for full service restoration. I apologize for the inconvenience this may cause some clients.

Last edited:
We're back online 100% now (hope so!). Our upstream provider, when they originally restored a service outage, somehow assigned our static IP address to two different business clients. This was identified this morning and resolved. Its going to take much of today to catch up with clients and probably another couple days to get everything properly rescheduled.

I appreciate the patience that has been shown,

We hired Ken to do a migration from WordPress over to AMS on our website www.talkseafishing.co.uk. Everything went smoothly, and it's by far and away the easiest and most cost-effective migration we've done. Ken came up against a few snags he had to negotiate, and despite this, he got the job done in a fantastic time frame. Really happy with the work done and will absolutely be using the service again when we do other migrations in the future.

Ken just finished a big conversion for us from VB 4.2 to XF 2.2, he was even able to move all the old Photopost galleries and images over, as well as get Elastic Search installed on our server with minimal down time.

Great work for what I consider an extremely reasonable price.

Once the dust settles on this one, we will ask Ken to do our other forum conversion in the very near future.

sj

Hi guys, wanted to also share my recommendation of Ken. He recently completed a major migration for one of my forums, moving from vBulletin 3.8 to XenForo 2.2. He took care of everything I asked (and more) at a very affordable price, converting our photo albums, our Thumbs Up plugin, etc. I will definitely be utilizing his services again. :)

Hi guys, wanted to also share my recommendation of Ken. He recently completed a major migration for one of my forums, moving from vBulletin 3.8 to XenForo 2.2. He took care of everything I asked (and more) at a very affordable price, converting our photo albums, our Thumbs Up plugin, etc. I will definitely be utilizing his services again. :)
(I thought I had replied earlier!)

Thank you for the kind review, and the opportunity to help!

-Ken

Hello all,

It's been some time since I had used Ken, and posted my recommendation here. But this week, he again helped me on a bit of an "emergency" basis to diagnose and then migrate a small forum from a VM server that had some problems, to a new VM that he created and fired up. Ken did it very quickly (literally within a matter of a few hours) and got my small forum back up and running very smoothly, with zero loss of data or other types of forum settings.

I can't thank him enough for his calm and very competent approach. Truly, Ken is really a great troubleshooter and asset to have for those needing expertise and/or assistance to get out of a bind.

If you are considering a resource for a forum migration or forum maintenance, Ken is an excellent choice with specific skills relating to all aspects of XenForo and the infrastructure it runs on.

Top Bottom