1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Browser Issue Middle-click and drag in Alerts box causes it to drag out of window

Discussion in 'Resolved Bug Reports' started by Trombones13, Oct 2, 2011.

1. Trombones13

Trombones13 Well-Known Member

Title probably didn't make any sense, so here's a picture:
    2011-10-02_0302.png
    That happens when I middle-click with my mouse and drag it around the screen (as if I was dragging it down the page). It resets when the drop-down closes and is reopened, but I figure it might be worth checking out anyway. I'm using Win 7 and the latest stable build of Chrome.

2. Vincent

Vincent Well-Known Member

That's a no-no for me (I can't reproduce) :p

3. Trombones13

...I can't either anymore. :confused:

4. Vincent

So this is not a bug :D

5. Trombones13

Weeeeell...maybe it is; I just reproduced it again. o_O I can't remember how many alerts I had this morning, but right now, I have eight items in the Alerts list and it's causing it to occur. I'll keep trying to reproduce as I get alerts.

6. Vincent

Aight here's a quote for ya, 1/8 alerts :D

7. Trombones13

lol--I currently have one new, fourteen total in the list, and it still is draggable. I'll try to see it again when I have one and only one.

Vincent likes this.
  8. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

I think this is just the browser deciding to be fun. I'm not sure if we really have control over that.

9. Trombones13

Fun...riiight... :p

(y) I'm not surprised that it's a Chrome issue; just figured I'd ask in case it wasn't. :) Thanks, Mike!