MicroQuiz [Paid] [Deleted]

Micheal

Micheal submitted a new resource:

MicroQuiz - Quiz system for your forum

MicroQuiz is a quiz system for your website.

Where your users will be able to test there Knowledge with the questions you have added or imported.
7 Quizzes have been added in the zip folder to get you started.

Admin Features

Turn on/off quiz system
Minimum Timer for taking the quiz
Send email of your results once a quiz is completed

Add/edit Delete quiz categories
Add/edit delete quizzes
Add/edit delete questions
Import/Export Questions and answers for each quiz

User Features...

Read more about this resource...

This looks really good. I can think of some uses for this on my site.
Does it come with any default quiz?

This looks really good. I can think of some uses for this on my site.
Does it come with any default quiz?
yes there are 7 quizzes for you all ready to go, all you need to do is import the quiz xml files to the quiz categories.

Im making some quiz packs up ready over the next few days

First question of not too many I hope.

Having made a quiz, I see no options to import a quiz or add questions. I assumed it was a permissions issue, but see no permissions relating to the quiz.

Im obviously overlooking something simple.

trying to buy but keep getting server error when trying to register on your site.

having to register at different websites for different products is becoming a mighty pain in the ass. Just wish it was processed through to paypal directly from here.

Too bad that almost every new addon must cost.

Not to sound rude but, code it yourself for free. These poor developers spend a fair amount of time which they could be spending with their family, work, or general life. Instead they code modification specifically for this software. I don't think the price is unreasonable at all.

If you have feedback other than something that sounds like free-loading, I am sure the author would love to hear it. I am just tired of people complaining about releases costing cash. The mans gotta make a living & I highly doubt $12 for this mod is placing him in the dream car of his choice.

@Micheal I think it's looking great! I look forward to hearing the feedback from others to see where this is heading.

Can a user take the quiz more than once? If so, do the answers shuffle or are they in the same order each time?

First question of not too many I hope.

Having made a quiz, I see no options to import a quiz or add questions. I assumed it was a permissions issue, but see no permissions relating to the quiz.

Im obviously overlooking something simple.

yes you have to do one more thing add a sub category to the quiz category and then all the options will show for importing and adding questions.

trying to buy but keep getting server error when trying to register on your site.

having to register at different websites for different products is becoming a mighty pain in the ass. Just wish it was processed through to paypal directly from here.
without seeing the server error i cannot help please post what error you are getting it will help me fix this problem.

Not to sound rude but, code it yourself for free. These poor developers spend a fair amount of time which they could be spending with their family, work, or general life. Instead they code modification specifically for this software. I don't think the price is unreasonable at all.

If you have feedback other than something that sounds like free-loading, I am sure the author would love to hear it. I am just tired of people complaining about releases costing cash. The mans gotta make a living & I highly doubt $12 for this mod is placing him in the dream car of his choice.

@Micheal I think it's looking great! I look forward to hearing the feedback from others to see where this is heading.

Thank you for answering this as i was about to but you put it in the best words.

Would be cool if you could reward credit/points for the quizes
This will be added in but as this was the first release did not want to put to much into it as i wanted to see how many would want this before going to fare with it.

Can a user take the quiz more than once? If so, do the answers shuffle or are they in the same order each time?
Users can enter in the quiz as many times as they want but this will also be changing to have a limit.
but that said yes it randomly chooses the amout of questions you have set and they are never in the same order.

without seeing the server error i cannot help please post what error you are getting it will help me fix this problem
upload_2014-9-8_16-10-30.webp

Happens straight after i submit registration values. Tried registering about 8 times now. Maybe you could try registering on your site to see what the issue is....

thanks registered now and bought (quite a long process).

will do a review in the next couple of days for people interested in this.

edit - first addon ive encountered that cant be installed using Chris Deeming or Waindigo's addon installer. Not a great start

upload_2014-9-8_16-32-50.webp

thanks registered now and bought (quite a long process).

will do a review in the next couple of days for people interested in this.

edit - first addon ive encountered that cant be installed using Chris Deeming or Waindigo's addon installer. Not a great start

View attachment 83107
the reason for this is my scripts are licensed and most of them you have to place your license info into them before they would work.

can you just make it easyer, your paypal acc, i send you money, you send me a files and provide support here.

can you just make it easyer, your paypal acc, i send you money, you send me a files and provide support here.
many commercial add-ons are paid for on the sellers sites and im sorry this is where i keep all my add-ons for sale,
if it was a free add-on it would have been uploaded here.

With them on my site i can keep track of who and what members have paid for and give the right support.

Reactions: Rob
ok will buy it today from your site, any known bugs or fight with another plugin, compatible with 1.4 and 1.3.5

Top Bottom