metro [Deleted]

CyberAP

metro-promo.webp
Introducing metro, a simple and clean style that follows 3 principles: usability in any element, handy customization, general colour concept. It offers a unique forum experience, that doesn't disturb you and helps concentrate on the content. It is perfect for big forums because it provides a high information readability by hiding secondary elements out of the sight, but still preserving their presentance.

Features
  • Built completely in CSS3, saved about 30% of the server requests
  • Eye-catching design
  • Minimum template edits
  • Compatible with latest XenForo releases
  • Quality support included
  • New colour schemes coming soon!
Screenshots

scr1.webp scr2.webp scr3.webp scr4.webp scr5.webp scr6.webp

Buy

You can purchase metro now via account upgrade on my forum for 35$.
Also check out the promo page on my site.

Demo

CyberAP submitted a new resource:

metro (version 1.0) - Simple and clean style featuring latest technology

Introducing metro, a simple and clean style that follows 3 principles: usability in any element, handy customization, general colour concept. It offers a unique forum experience, that doesn't disturb you and helps concentrate on the content. It is perfect for big forums because it provides a high information readability by hiding secondary elements out of the sight, but still preserving their...

Read more about this resource...

Yep, i think, we must buy an other theme now, Cyberap can't make the update, maybe a lack of competence?

Yep, i think, we must buy an other theme now, Cyberap can't make the update, maybe a lack of competence?

There could be a valid reason (he could have fell ill, personal issues, health issues) I'm guessing, there's just no way of knowing. But I've always known CyberAp to provide top notch support and updates so there might be a good reason for his absence before this thread turns into a witchhunt. Not blaming anyone, just stating there could be a valid reason why he hasn't got around to updating this style yet.

Yep, i agree with you, i'm not here to destroy him, three days ago i said something like Shelley to defend an author of wordpress theme giving no support to his customers but you can consider the problem for my members waiting for this theme.
Cheers.

This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:
This resource has been deleted by XenForo Ltd. in line with our resource housekeeping criteria.

Top Bottom