[Liam W] (RIP) Mentions Mini Avatars

[Liam W] (RIP) Mentions Mini Avatars 2.0.0 Patch Level 1

No permission to download
HTTP ERROR 500 on all threadview pages on XF 2.1.x
It's not compatible. Sure do appreciate the share - but would really like to see a compatibility update.
Thanks!!!

J.

Hello Liam, how are you doing?

I'm using your add-on in my live Forum and everything is working ok. Thanks for your work.

Just to report one small little thing:

When i mention someone, i get the Avatar, works perfectly.

But if i edit the post with the mention, the Avatar gones away.

See the example:

You can go to this thread if you need.

I’ll need to see the actual error. There should be something in the server error log.

chrome_0236_29-06-2019.png

For me, this causes all the http error 500.

This addon runs here without any issues.

Error 500, you can test the Option -> Show mention avatar on legacy messages: always
and -> Remove @ character from user mentions: With Avatar

Thats the settings i use.

An error related to this addon:
Code:
LogicException: Attempted to set 'alerts_unread' while a save was pending without forceSet src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:575
Generated by: User Oct 26, 2019 at 1:59 PM

Stack trace
#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(548): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->set('alerts_unread', -1)
#1 src/XF/Repository/UserAlert.php(319): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->__set('alerts_unread', -1)
#2 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(455): XF\Repository\UserAlert->XF\Repository\{closure}(Object(XF\Db\Mysqli\Adapter))
#3 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(464): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->executeTransaction(Object(Closure), 0)
#4 src/XF/Repository/UserAlert.php(321): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->executeTransaction(Object(Closure), 1)
#5 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(57): XF\Repository\UserAlert->markUserAlertsReadForContent('post', Array)
#6 src/addons/LiamW/MentionMiniAvatar/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(14): XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#7 src/addons/XFMG/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(11): LiamW\MentionMiniAvatar\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#8 src/addons/XenConcept/NextPreviousThread/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(20): XFMG\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#9 src/addons/XenConcept/HideBBCode/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(21): XenConcept\NextPreviousThread\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#10 src/addons/SV/ElasticSearchEssentials/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(23): XenConcept\HideBBCode\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(321): SV\ElasticSearchEssentials\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(244): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Thread', 'Index', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\ElasticSearchEssentials\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread), NULL)
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(100): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\ElasticSearchEssentials\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread), NULL)
#14 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(50): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#15 src/XF/App.php(2178): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#16 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#17 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#18 {main}

Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(22) "/threads/784263/page-6"
  ["referrer"] => string(42) "https://domain.com/threads/784263/page-6"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/threads/784263/page-6"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Editing any thread/post removes the mini avatars and replaces it with an '@'. The mini avatars really look well and makes mentions become noticable. Is there a way to prevent this from happening?

Editing any thread/post removes the mini avatars and replaces it with an '@'. The mini avatars really look well and makes mentions become noticable. Is there a way to prevent this from happening?

Just confirming this too.
Edit a post with mentions and after saving, the mini avatars are gone for our sadness.

Top Bottom