[Liam W] (RIP) Mentions Mini Avatars

[Liam W] (RIP) Mentions Mini Avatars 2.0.0 Patch Level 1

No permission to download
Received this error again today.
2 addons involved:

PHP:
Stack trace
#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(548): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->set()
#1 src/XF/Repository/UserAlert.php(319): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->__set()
#2 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(455): XF\Repository\UserAlert->XF\Repository\{closure}()
#3 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(464): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->executeTransaction()
#4 src/XF/Repository/UserAlert.php(321): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->executeTransaction()
#5 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(57): XF\Repository\UserAlert->markUserAlertsReadForContent()
#6 src/addons/LiamW/MentionMiniAvatar/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(14): XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex()
#7 src/addons/XFMG/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(11): LiamW\MentionMiniAvatar\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex()
#8 src/addons/XenConcept/HideBBCode/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(21): XFMG\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex()
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(350): XenConcept\HideBBCode\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex()
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(257): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass()
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(113): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch()
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop()
#13 src/XF/App.php(2184): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#14 src/XF.php(391): XF\App->run()
#15 index.php(20): XF::runApp()
#16 {main}

For the people that are running the addon currently, what is your forum statistics? I am looking for a big site to test a update.

ozzy47 updated [Liam W] (RIP) Mentions Mini Avatars with a new update entry:

[Liam W] (RIP) Mention Mini Avatars for XenForo 2.1+ Update 1.0.1

This update should fix the random editing any thread/post removes the mini avatars and replaces it with an '@'.

This update also rebuilds the post mentions, conversation mentions, profile post mentions and profile post comment mentions. It does this in the background after upgrade or initial install.

Read the rest of this update entry...

just now got around to checking this out....one thing i noticed is that it is calling small avatars then sizing them down in the posts.....it made a conflict for us as we have custom sizing on that one to avoid adverse effects with another addon...

it was easy enough to fix, but i thought perhaps this should more properly use xs or xxs size by default?

nice to see this kept alive, thank you

It's not something I would do a hard change to, I might make it an option or something at some point.

It's not something I would do a hard change to, I might make it an option or something at some point.
cool, its no big deal really just thought i would mention fwiw...i found a couple other places xenforo does the same thing since then lol....like the mini avatar inside another avatar if you posted in a thread, is also size small some reason...

hello,
i have just noticed a minor issue with this....they seem to not insert into italicized text...possible to make it more consistent?

thank you

Top Bottom