Meme Moods Redeux

Meme Moods Redeux 1.1

No permission to download

Sheldon

Sheldon submitted a new resource:

Meme Moods Reduex - Meh, tired of the same old ones...

Decided to re-do a collection of meme moods I had. Removed the xFS branding in the corner, renamed it and made it legible at least. Here are a couple large sized ones to see the detail....

For those curious, no, the sheldonbowyer.com part is not included in the downloadable ones... lol.

Here is a preview of the same two that will be included in the zip file (actual size).

View attachment 66345...

Read more about this resource...

Great resource thanks for sharing, may I have small and fast howto resize them with CSS as you say ? Because Im clueless on how to do that.

I'm waiting for the moods add-on to be rewritten, to be perfectly honest. I would love to use these, but that add-on required single images instead of using a sprite. Calling hundreds of images across x amount of page loads is just ridiculous IMHO...

Love these images... just wish the add-on would be more functional. The author has pretty much gone kaput from updating it.

Yer... I hope @Kier or @Mike take it on due to its popularity and include it as a sprite system within XF, or an additional add-on for users. I've wiped it from my forums due to the calls it makes per page load to my server.

If its not friendly to my server, then I don't have it.

Yer... I hope @Kier or @Mike take it on due to its popularity and include it as a sprite system within XF, or an additional add-on for users. I've wiped it from my forums due to the calls it makes per page load to my server.

If its not friendly to my server, then I don't have it.

Didn't one or the other update it the last time? It's been so long, no sure exactly...

I make all delete all iamges, reupload all your meme files but se:

@Sheldon
And How make This:
6faf9a1205e266d125b0cb6faaf84a55.png

For the first, resize the image with CSS.

Something like:
Code:
.messageUserBlock .userMood img {
    width: 174px;
}

Not sure what your width will be, likely around 120px. You might have to adjust the margin on it as well.

The second, it's just opacity on CSS, I've yet to edit the postbit.

i think these are a little to big for my taste..

maybe resize to

100px x 26px / 100px x 30px

because atm it way to big and

as you can see very little room to display big images:
bCQmc.png

and to edit all theme just to fit the jumbo images lots of effort and big moods don't look good..

Top Bottom