1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Members Tab only for moderators

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by Hesesses, Oct 31, 2011.

1. Hesesses

Hesesses Member

Is it possible to set the members tab only visible for moderators? So registered users or guests couldn't see members lists?

Thanks in advance
  2. Fuhrmann

Fuhrmann Well-Known Member

3. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Floris and Hesesses like this.
  4. Hesesses

Hesesses Member

Thanks Brogan! Btw you are awesome customer supporter!
    Floris likes this.
  5. Digital Doctor

Digital Doctor Well-Known Member

<xen:if is="{$visitor.is_administrator}">
    This content will show to Administrators only

Q: Can I show the Members Tab to just Administrators ?
    Yet still allow ... Recent Activity and Current Visitors links (which will be somewhere in the Forum Tab) to work ?
  6. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Hiding the Members tab to all users except Administrators won't affect the content of those other links.
    You will have to manually add them to the navigation bar though to make them accessible.
  7. Floris

Floris Guest

It's: is_admin
  8. Floris

Floris Guest

Btw, I wrote a tiny plugin for another site to limit members/ route to super-admins, and redirects other users back to index. I will release it on xenfans in a few minutes. I found the files again.
    Digital Doctor likes this.
  9. Floris

Floris Guest

I hope I didn't forget anything; http://xenfans.com/threads/members-for-super-admins-only.1827/

Note: this is just for when someone goes to members url, has nothing to do with the tab in the nav bar.