Member can't upload 200x200 avatar

kilcher

This should be easy enough. A member said...

My first avatar was 200x200 pixels. This time the software wouldn't let me upload anything bigger than 100x100 pixels, even though it suggests using an image 200x200.

I think it has to do with a usergroup permission since they were changed to a new usergroup since the last time they edited their avatar. Any idea where to fix this? Do you think the actual file size (in kb) needs to be bumped up?

Uploaded images are automatically resized server-side.

I have my registered usergroup set to 10KB maximum but they can still use 5MB files as long as it is below 10KB when resized.

Avatar limits are set in the usergroup permissions.
acp_avatar_permissions.webp

General attachment settings are in ACP -> Attachments.
acp_attachments.webp

The image must meet the file size requirements:

Admin CP -> Users -> List User Groups -> [click a group] -> Maximum large avatar file size

If the image exceeds this limit then it will attempt to resize the image. If that fails then the image will be rejected.

The image must meet the file size requirements:

Admin CP -> Users -> List User Groups -> [click a group] -> Maximum large avatar file size

If the image exceeds this limit then it will attempt to resize the image. If that fails then the image will be rejected.

I have that set at 30720, shouldn't that be large enough? Maybe she's just trying to upload a huge image.

Top Bottom