Lack of interest Member Anniversaries

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Starbuck

I think there needs to be a way to announcement or show member anniversaries based on the date they join a site. Something similar to the birthday addons except for anniversaries.

I did look at the XenAtendo (Events) addon to see if it would work and I do not think it has the option to add anniversaries.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I think there needs to be a way to announcement or show member anniversaries based on the date they join a site. Something similar to the birthday addons except for anniversaries.

I did look at the XenAtendo (Events) addon to see if it would work and I do not think it has the option to add anniversaries.

Couldn't these be setup using the trophy system? I'm not 100% sure this can be done just thought I'd mention it. Screenshot_4.webp

Looking for something that would create a thread and say Happy Anniversary to X member. Would also be nice if a message could be displayed in the sidebar area under a separate block titled "Anniversaries" where all anniversaries for that given day would be shown. Just like you can do for Birthday's.

Top Bottom