• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Lack of interest Member Anniversaries

I think there needs to be a way to announcement or show member anniversaries based on the date they join a site. Something similar to the birthday addons except for anniversaries.

I did look at the XenAtendo (Events) addon to see if it would work and I do not think it has the option to add anniversaries.

Shelley

I think there needs to be a way to announcement or show member anniversaries based on the date they join a site. Something similar to the birthday addons except for anniversaries.

I did look at the XenAtendo (Events) addon to see if it would work and I do not think it has the option to add anniversaries.
Couldn't these be setup using the trophy system? I'm not 100% sure this can be done just thought I'd mention it. Screenshot_4.png

Looking for something that would create a thread and say Happy Anniversary to X member. Would also be nice if a message could be displayed in the sidebar area under a separate block titled "Anniversaries" where all anniversaries for that given day would be shown. Just like you can do for Birthday's.