1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.4 Media Embed Settings... where?

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by Woodrow, May 1, 2015.

1. Woodrow

Woodrow Member

So far, so good with Xenforo. I am happy I have switched over from vBulletin....

However, as a newbie to Xenforo, I don't quite know where everything is, and I just saw this post in the Tapatalk forum

As a Wistia user, I have found that forum members are a bit unnerved when they are unable to view wistia videos on Tapatalk, but this looks like a work-around...

[​IMG]

My only question is this -- where do I find the "option to show link below media embed in XenForo?"

Is this a global option (in the Admin panel) or is it something that must be ticked for every single post with media in it?

2. Martok

Martok Well-Known Member

Use the ACP search for "auto-embed media links" to find the option.

You may want to consider ditching Tapatalk and persuading your members to use the mobile friendly responsive design. There's a lot that Tapatalk doesn't support, including basic formatting functionality, let alone the additions that add-ons make. Responsive design works with all of these, plus you don't have to worry about Tapatalk's security issues.